CHAPTER 11

❆°➳ "teacher aid?"
⤷ chapter eleven:

―――――

the brunette was loving the warm weather at the moment, with the weather here it could be winter but be acting like summer. it was all over the place. now it is sunny and warm but in an hour it will be raining. he was currently watching the children play on the playground they have in the backyard, he loved hearing them laugh and chase each other around.

it was one of his favourite sights, he loves seeing his children happy. that is all he has ever wanted. becoming a parent was such a gift, he loves these kids with all his heart.

"dad!, look what I drew" yeona shouted from the shade on the grass, there were papers and crayons scattered on the mat so the kids could draw if they want.

"Is that a butterfly? baby, it looks just like one!" taehyung said as she nodded, he watched her sit next to him as she stared at the drawing.

"you okay baby?" taehyung questioned, noticing her mood drift a little.

"do you remember how I told you the other day about the new teacher asking me questions?" yeona whispered, still looking towards the drawing.

"she asked more questions today and she was mean to me"

the brunette frowned, putting his book down as he shifted on the seat. he just realised he forgot to talk to the teacher about this when he picked yeona up. he knew he was forgetting something.

"what do you mean?" taehyung questioned, his eyes focused on her as she looked up.

"she asked me if you guys have adult time heaps, I dont even know what that means and I drew a flower today and she said a three year old could draw better than me" yeona pouted, tears welling up in her eyes.

"this is why I dont like talking to new people dad, they are so mean to me"

this was one of taehyung's worst fairs, they worked so hard to get yeona to where she is now. her confidence has grown so much that it would hurt all of them if she went back to not speaking to anyone.

he knows he needs to talk to jungkook immediately. he was going to try his best to make sure this samantha girl gets fired. one of taehyung's least favourite things was to confront people, he hated getting involved in petty drama and hated telling people how they should be doing their jobs.

that was something he found out he disliked as he became a ceo, the media constantly being up your arse for everything.

taehyung felt his chest sting whenever he saw his children upset, with a long sigh he got off the chair and reached yeona's eye level. "I will make this all go away, okay" the brunette whispered, smiling softly when yeona nodded her head face, a big kiss to his cheek.

"thank you for telling me sweetheart, I will sort it out" the brunette whispered, brushing his hands through her hair as she smiled. "I am going to go draw you the most biggest butterfly ever" she said, spreading her arms to demonstrate how big she was talking.

taehyung gasped and said "I cant wait to see it" smiling as she quickly rushed off, back under the tree and continued to draw her picture. his smile dropped a little, he was growing frustrated. how could a teacher ask a kid those questions.

"you guys hungry?" taehyung asked heading towards the kitchen to make them something to eat so that they can continue playing. as he started taking the bread out he felt arms wrap around his waist, he flinched and turned around quickly with a short gasp.

"sorry babe, I forget you get scared easily" jungkook chuckled, pecking the males nose.

"I do not!" the brunette complained, turning around to finish making the kids afternoon-tea.

"how was work?" taehyung asked passing jungkook the knife who started cutting the fruit.

"busy, some workers are so slow with handing me files and proof-reading stuff. I give them a day to do one task and then I catch them complaining about how I give them no breaks? like I atleast give them three a day. most people only get one" jungkook complained to taehyung who chuckled.

"they should be thankful they have you as a boss" taehyung replied, placing that sandwiches on a plate.

"how did yeona go with school?" jungkook asked, watching as yeona was being chased around by hwan.

"that samantha girl is really doing my head in" taehyung said after placing the food on the plates.

"is it still happening?"

"yup, this time she asked yeona about our sex life"

jungkook never spun around so fast to look at taehyung who was leaning against the counter.

"I have taken early leave tomorrow to go to the school and talk to her teacher about it" the brunette said, looking at the raven who nodded.

"I will come as well" jungkook said picking up the plates to help taehyung carry them outside

"since hwan, haneul and yeona all go to the same school they can play in the playground until we finish" taehyung said

"okay come sit on the mat!" taehyung yelled out for the kids to hear