CHAPTER 35

❆°➳ "oh no"
⤷ chapter thirty-five

----

taehyung's pov:

I was currently sat in a meeting that had just finished, it went over where the companies are at and how much income we are earning off of each store. making sure the numbers add up and thinking of ways we can improve. from my reports that I have seen that reid had sent me on his first day, one brand is doing better then the other. my beauty department is doing better then the fashion side.

I would not say I have lost passion for the fashion side, but the beauty side has been a huge passion of mine for a little while now. jungkook's company overall was doing well, he handles stress really well and has a good system. jungkook's company has so much to offer and is branched through so many different stores.

I only have two for this company but half of me wishes I could just focus on one and bring new things for it, listen to the people's reviews and see what else I could add to help people.

my number one rule was it has to be affordable. a lot of other companies have products that are so expensive that could be compared to a drug store product and it could work the exact same.

the ending of every meeting was the ceo's talking about everything and anything. while I sat there doing my own thing, occasionally talking now and then.

"how are the kids jeon?" jungkook chuckled and said

"good, we had to enrol hwan, haneul and yeona into another school but they are enjoying it so far. they had their first day yesterday and no problems yet"

"how many kids do you have?" another guy asks.

"four"

"wow that is a lot, we have two"

"we have six" I even thought 'damn' when I heard that.

"would you have anymore?" the women asks jungkook who immediately shook his head. my heart dropped a little and immediately put my hand on my stomach.

"no, having four kids is enough. I like our family the way it is, everything is good the way it is" he replied, I pretended I was not even listening. I quickly grabbed my phone and sent jimin a quick text before I packed up my things and left.

I headed back to my office and before I entered I walked to reid who was typing away on his computer.

"reid, if anyone comes up looking for me let them know that I am not in my office and have popped out for a little. I dont want people knowing I am in my office, okay?" I said, looking at reid who gulped.

"even mr jeon?" he whispered, and I nodded.

"I will send you a photo of the person I want to come in, check your emails" I said before heading into my office, shutting the door behind me as I let out a breath. I got the text from jimin that he was on his way and I started to freak out.

I was not sure on what jungkook thought about having another child. this was not meant to happen. I was not meant to get pregnant. we have had sex so many times since having the boys and this was the worst time to get pregnancy.

✩✩✩

"I just walked past jungkook who said he is looking for you but cant find you, he tried your office but reid said you were not here. you know if jungkook finds out your hiding from him he wont be happy" jimin said as soon as he walked into my office, shutting the door behind him. he had two hot chocolates in his hand and I sighed in relief as soon as the warm liquid when down my throat.

"what was so urgent-" jimin started by I turned to the side and lifted my top. he gasped, nearly chocking on his drink.

"no fucking way" he whispered, putting the drink down as his hands touched my stomach.

"jungkook is going to kill me" I whispered, letting out a sigh as jimin rubbed my stomach that was starting to show that I was pregnant.

"what? why would you think that?" jimin asked, I sighed and walked towards the couch in my office to sit on.

"harvey asked jungkook if he would have more kids and jungkook said no so quickly. says our family is perfect the way it is. I am scared he will be mad when I tell him" I said

"so you want to keep it from him? what happens when you change or shower, if he hugs you or wraps his arms around you he will feel your stomach" jimin mentioned and he is right. I cant hide it forever.

"what do I do?" I whispered, my hands on my stomach.

"he is not going to be mad at you for getting pregnant. he is also at fault for it, it takes two to tango. you both are great parents, you are both obsessed with each other."

"what happens if he wants me to get an abortion. I am against abortions chim, I could never do it." I whisper, tears appearing in my eyes at the thought. jimin pouted and grabbed my hand.

"jungkook is against it aswell tae. he would be gutted to know you kept it from him. tell him tonight" jimin whispered, I let out the 100th sigh today and rubbed my head.