CHAPTER 20

❆°➳ "making changes"
⤷ chapter twenty

―――――

taehyung's pov:

a week past and to me it felt like so much was going downhill, jungkook and I are both so exhausted. over the past week angela has been helping out with the children which has been amazing but a lot of things have popped up that had disappointed me a lot. there have been times I have come on and hwan has not eaten.

the dishes are never done and angela does not clean up after herself. we pay her twenty-five dollars an hour, since she is qualified. but now I am starting to really question if it was a good idea at all. I dont want to have a conversation about it with jungkook cause it would end up being another thing we now have be stressed about.

I had parked my car into a parking lot and walked into a cafe to get a hot chocolate, I was on my way to pick yeona, hwan and haneul up from school but noticed I was early and had some time to go get a hot chocolate. I loved the smell of coffee's as soon as I walked into the cafe, I was thankful that the line was not long and quickly ordered my drink. I had sun glasses on, and a cap. probably making myself more obvious, I thanked the barista who handed me my drink and quickly left the cafe.

as I was walking to the car parking lot, I gasped a little when someone walked past me bumping my shoulder. causing the hot chocolate to fall from my hands and spill all over my work clothes. my lips were parted in shock and I hissed when I felt the hot liquid touch my skin.

my eyes landed on a women who was now stood next to me, her eyes widened as her hands start to shake.

"I am s-so sorry! so so sorry. I should of watched where I was going, I am l-late for classes and was in a rush. I am s-so sorry" she whispered. her eyes not meeting my own. I let out a small sigh and shake my head.

"dont worry about it, its not a big deal" I said, I could tell she felt really bad. I could also tell she was incredibly stressed.

"no it is a big deal. some times hot chocolates help people get through the day. here let me give you-" she started, taking out her wallet from her bag but I placed my hand on top of hers to tell her not to worry about it.

"I cant not get you one, especially since your current one is on you and not in you" she said, I chuckled at what she said and grabbed my business card from my wallet.

"here. whenever your free bring me one" I said, soon checking the time on my watch to see the bell would go off in three minutes. I quickly rushed to my car and drove out the parking lot. I definitely did wonder if she would come to deliver me one.

I would be surprised if she did in all honesty. when I pulled into the school, I parked the car and waited outside as all the other parents did. I smiled widely when I watched yeona walk out the school holding both her brothers hands as they look for me. when their eyes landed on me all three of them squealed and ran towards me.

I crouched down and spread my arms, welcoming my three babies into them.

"aww my babies, I missed you both" I said, pecking their foreheads as I got them into the car.

"is dad home?" hwan asks, I shake my head and clear my throat.

"he will be soon though" I smiled, driving out the car park and heading home.

"are we going to get euni now?" yeona asks but I shake my head.

"no baby, she catches the bus now remember" I reminded her, smiling when she nodded and soon her eyes were on my sort of white clothes.

"oh no, what happened?" she asked, pointing to my shirt.

"I accidentally spilt in bubbie"

"naughty. that is more laundry for me now" she huffed, I gasped and looked at her.

"excuse me, since when did you do laundry? are you tricking me?" I gasped more when she started to giggle.