CHAPTER 50

❆°➳ "not planned"
⤷ chapter fifty

----

taehyung's pov:

a week later

I was in the most horrific pain I had ever felt, I dont remember my other pregnancies being like this. this all was not meant to happen, I had plans and ideas on how I wanted this to go but I guess baby girl wanted to arrive to the world today.

my eyes landed on the clock and groaned, my head was tilted back as I tried to steady my breathings. I was home alone, absolutely scared. jungkook had gone to work for an hour to help yoongi out with something. I had plans with jimin this morning, which is great cause he should be here any minute now.

my phone is in the room and I am finding it incredibly hard to move. I let out a few sobs as the pain increased.

"taehyungie?" there was a knock on the door and I let out a sob while holding my stomach.

"jimin!" I yelled, soon the door was opened fast and when our eyes landed on each other he dropped his things and raced towards me.

"what happened?" he asked, crouching by me. I let out a pained scream as he reached for his phone.

"w-what are you doing" I groaned, grabbing onto his other hand as he brings the phone to his ear.

"getting you an ambulance tae" he whispered, letting me squeeze his hand as he talked to the person on the other end of the phone.

after jimin ended to call he spent the next ten minutes trying to calm me down, I felt bad how rude I was being but the pain was unbearable.

"it h-hurts" I cried, he nodded and brushed my sweaty hair away from my forehead.

"I know tae. just keep breathing, you can hear the sirens now. as soon as your in the ambulance I will call jungkook and let anna know" jimin whispered.

I am so glad anna took the kids and quin out for the day, I would of felt so guilty if they saw me like this.

the rest felt like a complete blur, one minute I was at home and the next I am in the hospital by myself as my stomach gets cut. at least I cant feel it, I kept thinking. jimin was sadly not allowed in the room, he has not been able to get hold of jungkook which was really worrying, I was scared and did not want to do this alone.

jimin said he will go find jungkook and its been about half an hour now.

'get here soon' I whispered to myself. my eyes closing as I listened to the nurses around me talk.

✩✩✩

jungkook's pov:

"yes that is why all the reports are up to date, we need every departments reports for the next two weeks in three days. we need to make sure we are keeping up to date with everything" I said, looking at yoongi who was looking towards some of the staff.

ever since I have been gone they have been slacking a little which is disappointing. I want them to respect yoongi, possibly even fear him.

"mr min has fall rights to fire any of you if he wants to, he does not even have to ask me" I mentioned watching as their eyes widened and their heads nodded fast.

"dont disappoint me again" I said, dismissing them all as I sighed. watching them all walk out.

"sorry about all this kook" yoongi started but before he could continue on I shook my head.

"never apologies for that. they need to be professional. by the way, with what I said before you're welcome to fire any of them if you dont like their work ethic. no questions asked" just as yoongi was about to say something jimin came barging through the door, giving me and yoongi one hell of a fright.

by his expression I could tell something was wrong, I stood from my chair as he caught his breath.

"t-taehyung is a-at the hospital" he said. i felt my heart drop and I quickly rushed to my phone that was left on silent. I grabbed my bag also.

"is he hurt?" I asked, making sure I had everything as he shook his head.

"baby is coming" he whispered, his hand on his chest as he still was trying to catch his breath.

"thanks jimin! can you let anna know?" I said reaching the door

"already did, text us when you know anything" jimin replied. I thanked him before quickly leaving the building.