CHAPTER 5

❆°➳ "compliments"
⤷ chapter five:

―――――

a week had gone by and jungkook still had not met the nanny, he had to leave korea for a few days for a business event. so today was the day he was gonna meet the nanny his husband had been raving about all week.

jungkook was definitely glad that they had someone watching over their kids that taehyung trusted, since they both were always so busy and barely had time for each other. jungkook thought that now he may be able to take taehyung to all those places he has written down on his notes app.

"you look beautiful" jungkook said eyes staring at his husband who was wearing black tight pants, and a white silk dress shirt. simple but stunning. "you flatter me" taehyung replied back as he looked in the mirror.

jungkook planned to invite the nanny over for dinner tonight, his husband always liked to dress up whenever someone came over for dinner even if it was their parents. "you seem nervous" taehyung asked, looking at jungkook through the mirror who hummed and shook his head.

"I am just happy to be here with you" the black-haired male commented as he wrapped those strong arms around his husbands waist. "you're the sweetest" taehyung said pecking the males cheek.

"sounds like she is here" jungkook said brushing strands of hair behind his husbands ear.

"lets go greet her" taehyung replied and turned to face the male who placed a hand on his waist. the room was silent and taehyung loved this feeling, his mans hands on his body and they were alone.

placing his soft hands on the taller male's neck as their lips softly and slowly connected. their lips moved slowly and was filled with passion, as they slowly pulled away the only words that came from taehyung mouth were.

"I could kiss you every second of everyday"

which made jungkook blush a little, with a slap of the butt- jungkook left smirking at the annoyed male. "I was trying to flirt with you" taehyung said holding his left cheek as he chased after jungkook who laughed as he ran down the hallway.

"you answer the door, I will go grab some drinks" jungkook said once taehyung caught up to him. with a hum the male nodded and turned the corner to reach the door. once he opened it he smiled widely and pulled angela into a tight hug.

"welcome, you must be freezing- come inside" taehyung said as he stepped aside.

"I brought some alcohol and wine, was not sure which one you or your husband would like" she said

"that is very kind of you, the kids are all upstairs- they have already eaten dinner and some of them are asleep and the other two are watching a movie" taehyung replied after shutting the door and guiding her to the kitchen.

"the cold seems to make kids more sleepy" angela chuckled

"sure does, anyways this is my husband jungkook" taehyung said pointing to jungkook who had just turned towards them when he heard his husbands voice.

"jungkook this is angela, the nanny" taehyung replied with a big smile.

"angy?" jungkook said as he looked at the women beside taehyung.

"kook?" angela said with a big smile on her face.

"oh my gosh, how are you?" jungkook said as he walked towards her a brought her into a hug

"I have been good, how have you been? it has been so long since the last time I saw you" angela stated after jungkook pulled away.

"I have been really good" jungkook smiled

"I brought some wine" she said and handed them to jungkook who looked at the two bottles

"oh my gosh, my favourite" jungkook said and placed them on the bench.

taehyung stood there utterly confused and awfully quiet.

"you guys know each other?" the two were questioned.

"u-uh yeah, angela and I dated for about a year and a half when I was in highschool" jungkook replied as he poured some wine into the glasses.

'thats just awesome, exactly my luck' taehyung thought to himself as he took the wine glass off jungkook and walked with them both to the table. "this smells amazing" angela said as they all sat down.

"so what have you been up to these days?" angela asked jungkook who just took a bite of his potato top pie.

"lots of business work" jungkook chuckled.

"oh yes, your a CEO- I forgot that" she replied, she looked at taehyung who took a sip from his drink. "what about you, a stay at home parent?" she asked.

"no actually, I am a CEO" taehyung replied very confidently.

she took a little bit longer to reply then what the other two would have expected. with a hum she looked at jungkook with a bright smile "do you remember when we use to go to those rollercoasters, and we would skip the lines. back when we use to date" she said while letting out a little chuckle.

jungkook smiled and nodded "oh yes, my childish days- I remember every single day as if it was yesterday. never going back" jungkook chuckled while he took another bite of his pie.

"s-so when did you two meet?" she stuttered

"I applied at the company he owns, when I was looking for a job and we had mutual friends" taehyung answered, smiling when he felt a hand on his thigh, turning his head slightly to see jungkook smiling at him. "one of the best days of my life, besides when we had children" jungkook chuckled.

Authors note: how are you liking the book so far ? :)