CHAPTER 9

❆°➳ "cheeky"
⤷ chapter nine:

―――――

as soon as yoongi stepped into his office he let out a smile. just the person he had wanted to see. "from what I can see it seems like you wanted to see me?" yoongi chuckled as he shut the door behind him, walking towards a seat that was in front of the brunettes desk.

"not going to lie, yes" taehyung chuckled, passing him a sticky note.

"yeona was talking to me the other night about a student teacher asking her inappropriate questions about jungkook and I"

"so far it has only happened once from what yeona has told me, but who do I go see about this?" taehyung questioned yoongi who hummed, shuffling a little in his chair as he tries to get comfortable.

"definitely the main teacher, as she would be in charge of the student teacher. most likely the student teacher would be on placement so I would most definitely have a conversation with yeona's home room teacher"

"it is an invasion of privacy, especially for you and jungkook. also where did the student teachers values and moral's go? it would be different if yeona was saying stuff about the two of you but her asking question to a kid who is meant to be going to school to have fun and learn, is not right"

taehyung nodded, happy with what yoongi was saying as he thought the same thing. he quickly took some notes down as they talked. "how is duri?" the brunette questioned, placing the paper on his desk as he leaned back in his chair.

"he is really good, he seems to be settling in to school really well."

"has he made any friends, jimin was saying that you were worried about it?"

"yeah, he has made friends. i was worried about it cause, his patience for things runs so low that i get worried that he may hurt others feelings and end up with no friends" yoongi explained. taehyung understood what he meant, kids tend to have a straight forward sense of wording.

when there was a knock on the door, they both looked towards the door to see jimin walk in. a large smile on the males face when his eyes met his husbands.

"taehyung, your new manager is here" jimin said happily, he was clearly happy was his choice. yoongi chuckled and stood up, saying a few more things to taehyung before leaving the room.

"where is he?" taehyung questioned, eyes trained onto jimin who tilted his head to the side to show he was just out the door.

"tell him to come in"

as soon as jimin left, he let out a sigh. he was not really wanting a manager, he liked micayla and thought she worked so well and never pushed boundaries. it definitely hit him a little finding out that both brianna and micayla wont be back for a little bit, made him feel a little sad as he got along with both of them quite well.

as soon as he heard a small knock he looked up to see a tall-ish male, with dark red hair. the male looked well presented, as they shook hands and both sat down taehyung cleared his throat.

"tell me about yourself" taehyung said, wanting to get straight to the point.

"I am rai, I have spent majority of my life working. I am a family man, have lived in korea my whole life"

so far, taehyung was getting a good vibe.

"have you had a tour of the building?" taehyung questioned

"yes sir, I have" rai replied, smiling.

"sounds good, let me show you where you will be working" taehyung stood up, walking in front of him as they left the office room. the brunette adventured down the hall until he was met with a big room that had different desks and chairs around it.

"pick which ever desk or area you would like to work at, I will come back in a few minutes to hand some of the stuff you will be needing" taehyung stated, giving a short smile to rai who adventured off to a desk.

"mr kim? mr jeon is currently in your office" taehyung turned his head as soon as he heard leah's voice. after thanking her, he walked away from the room and walked towards his office. as soon as he entered he shut the door and smiled when he saw his husband sitting against his desk chair.

"you behind a desk suits you, have you ever thought about becoming a CEO?" the brunette asked, leaning against his door as he watched jungkook chuckle, pushing the chair back as he stood up.

"why are you such a tease?" the raven asked, stopping just in front of the smaller.

"you look tired babe, did you get any sleep?" jungkook asked worried, grazing his hand on his forehead to make sure it was not hot. which it was not.

"yeah, I probably just need to sleep earlier" the brunette chuckled, wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck. he hummed when he felt those hands he loved so much touch his waist.

"I miss working in the same building, I miss being able to see you around the office. wanna go back to working under me?" jungkook smirked, causing taehyung roll his eyes and pinch his chest.

"is that seriously one of your sex jokes?" the brunette raised an eyebrow at the male who shrugged.

"would I get anything out of it, if it was?"