CHAPTER 36

❆°➳ "euni's boyfriend"
⤷ chapter thirty-six

----

taehyung's pov:

the work day had ended and I had finished running my errands and was unpacking the groceries, jungkook came in soon after to help me out. we spent the past hour laughing and talking as we tried to unload everything.

"come here" jungkook whispered, his hands reaching towards my waist as I stepped back. I wont lie, I definitely panicked. I cant risk him seeing or feeling my stomach, I am not sure if I am ready to tell him.

"why do you keep running from me" he whispered, pouting as I slapped his chest.

"cause you need to earn to touch me" I whispered, winking at him as I stepped back.

he chuckled and reached towards me.

"I think I already earned it" he whispered, just as he was about to reach my waist we heard the door open. we both stopped and waited for another sound but only heard quiet footsteps and hushed whispers.

we both frowned and walked out the kitchen. our eyes landed on euni who was walking up the stairs a boy walking behind her. jungkook cleared his throat and watched as the two flinched and stopped in their step.

"hi dads" euni said, both of them walking back down the stairs as they walked towards us.

"who is this?" jungkook asked, his arms crossed over his chest.

"hi mr jeon and mr kim, im braxton. euni's boyfriend" he said, his hand out towards jungkook for him to shake. I tried to hide a laugh when I watched jungkook not shake the poor boys hand.

"its nice to meet you braxton" I said, shaking the males hand as he smiled.

"wow" he whispered as soon as his eyes met mine.

"you're more beautiful in person" he said, jungkook sighed and stepped in front of me. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"euni, you never told us you have a boyfriend" jungkook said, his arms still crossed over his. chest.

"I was going to tell you-" she started but jungkook shook his head, walking straight past her and up the stairs. my eyes were now on euni who looked sad, I sighed and stepped towards them.

"he will settle down. hang out, the only rule is no doors shut. always open" I said, before walking up the stairs to find jungkook. as soon as I entered the room he was pacing back and forward. I sighed and closed the door behind me.

"she is thirteen tae" jungkook said as soon as I walked in.

"she is way too young to be dating!" if I was being honest I agreed with him. she is definitely young but some people do get into relationships at a young age.

"kook, I do agree with you but we have to trust her. if she likes this guy and he makes her happy I cant take that away from her" I whispered.

"she hadn't even mentioned him to us before" jungkook was angry, and I do understand why he was feeling this way.

"I know, she should of told us. we have to show her we trust her, I told them no doors shut or locked. if they break any of the rules thats when we can start being hard on them. if we get mad at her now she will shut us out, I want her to feel like she can come to us" I said standing right in front of jungkook as he sighed.

"you're right. but I will be talking to her for not telling us, we have done nothing to her for he not to be able to tell us" jungkook said. I nodded my head and completely agreed.

"now come here and kiss me" jungkook said, I gulped and stepped forward. grabbing his hands as they were about to reach my waist. I dragged them a little down and placed them on my ass, he hummed and gave it a tight squeeze right before our lips connected. both my hands were now on his chest as our lips moved against each other.

the only thing I could think about is 'this is not the right time to tell him'.

"why did we have children" he whispered against my lips as he laughed. him not knowing how that one sentence destroyed so much hope.