CHAPTER 42

❆°➳ "shock"
⤷ chapter forty-two

----

third person's pov:

jungkook and taehyung were anxiously waiting in taehyung's office, they had to push back telling them by two days cause of the renovations. they were able to do everything really quickly since it was such an open space and also cause they paid more to get it done sooner. everything was ready and already set up. they decided they would tell the two males in taehyung's office room, show jimin around while jungkook takes yoongi to his company and shows him around.

taehyung was excited to tell them. he knows how much stress it was going to take off their shoulders. he could only imagine how scared they feel right now. taehyung and jungkook were sat in the brunette's office, waiting for the two to show up.

"are you going to go home after this?" jungkook asked, looking at taehyung who shook his head.

"I am going to go to the mall to get anna some things" taehyung replied, much to jungkook's unliking he sighed. taehyung saw this coming.

"at least let me get one of my bodyguards to go with you" jungkook offered.

"gguk, it will just bring more attention to me" taehyung stated, he understood why jungkook wanted him to go with a bodyguard. he hates the attention on him.

"fine. I will. only two. they can help carry stuff to the car" taehyung huffed and jungkook secretly smiled. leaning down to peck taehyung's lips slowly before pecking them again and again.

"we did not just come here to watch you both make out" they both flinched back when they heard yoongi's voice. they both cleared their throats, a little embarrassed.

"sorry" jungkook chuckled, getting them both to sit on the chairs in front of the desk. jungkook sat on the chair next to taehyung's. the brunette could see jimin had been crying, he looked tired and stressed out.

"we heard the news about the cafe. we are really sorry guys" taehyung whispered, looking between the two.

"it is what it is, we have already applied for other jobs-" yoongi started but was cut off when jungkook placed a bunch of stapled papers in front of yoongi and jimin. one for each.

"what is this?" jimin whispers, picking up the paper and reading through it. yoongi doing the same as they both gasped at the same time.

"is this for real?" yoongi asked, looking at the two of them who nodded and smiled.

"oh my gosh" jimin whispered, his eyes getting teary.

"w-why" yoongi asked. they were both shocked.

"you guys are family. have been with us from the beginning. when we found out we knew we had to help, and before you both start thinking you both would be doing a huge favour for us" jungkook said.

"so what does this all mean" jimin asked, tears rolling down his cheek.

"I will start with my half" taehyung stated.

"I know you're really into fashion so you will be the boss of the fashion side of this company. you will have your own office and secretary" the brunette explained, trying to make it a simple explanation cause he knows whenever he explains stuff he confused people more.

"I h-have no idea how to run a company, what if I s-stuff up" jimin stuttered.

"chim. I will always be here, you will run everything by me and sign off for anything that needs changes. you will take over while I am on maternity leave" taehyung said, looking at jimin who seemed a loss for words.

"I c-cant accept this. I c-cant take over something you worked so hard for"

"you can and you will" taehyung smiled.

"do you remember when I told you about my passion for the beauty side and not as much the fashion side?" taehyung asked jimin who slowly nodded his head.

"I did not want to sell that part to someone who wont hold up the values or the reasonings. I trust you jimin, and I know you will do great things with it" the brunette whispered, feeling his heart ache when he watches as jimin starts to cry. taehyung stood up and walked over to him, jimin stood up and hugged him tightly.

"t-thank you both so much. you have no idea how much this means to us and our f-family" jimin cried, wiping his tears as taehyung ruffles his hair.

"no need to thank us. let me show you your new office while jungkook goes to show yoongi his stuff" taehyung laced their fingers together as they walked out the room. jimin helping taehyung walk as they do so.

"come on big man, lets go show you your office, we will take my car" jungkook said, wrapping his arm around the emotional yoongi.

✩✩✩

"this is all so cool" jimin whispered looking at his office.

"I wanna show you something" taehyung said, grabbing onto jimin's arm as they walked towards the door by the bookshelf.

"where does the lead?" jimin asked, soon his question was answered when his eyes scanned the large play room.

"oh my gosh" jimin gasped, looking surprised.

"so if you cant find someone to watch duri and if my kids are here they can all play in here until we finish. its safe and the only way to get to it is through our offices. you have the same security that I have in my office for in here as well as your office"

"your secretary will start on tuesday, it gives you time to figure things out and be confident before they show up" taehyung stated as they walked back into jimin's office.

the office was already fully stocked with stationary and a laptop and desktop.

"I c-cant thank you-" jimin started but taehyung cut him off.

"please dont thank us chim. you and yoongi have helped jungkook and I for many years now and it makes jungkook and I very happy to be able to return the favour" taehyung said pulling him into a hug.

"I have to go do some shopping but you can stay here and look around if you want, jungkook texted me that he will drop yoongi back at home so you can just take the car and drive"