CHAPTER 27

❆°➳ "new babysitter?"
⤷ chapter twenty-seven

----

taehyung's pov:

"thank you!" I said, taking the hot chocolate in my hands before walking out the cafe. I always have to get a drink when its going to be a busy day. even though it does not help me stay awake, it makes me feel all warm and content.

as I walked to my car I noticed anna's car was also in the parking lot, I smiled and walked over to the car. I stopped a few steps before the car when I noticed she was not inside. her car was a little rusty and when I looked inside my heart dropped, my eyes landed on one pillow and one blanket, a bag filled with clothes and lots of other stuff everywhere.

'she lives in here' I thought, deciding to quickly go back to my car before someone thinks about about to steal a car. I now had so many questions, why does she live in her car? where are her parents?

the whole drive to work it was the only thing I could think about, I sat on my office chair as soon as I walked in. going to my computer to do a little search, I could not find anything. I cant just ask her about it, I dont know.

I was cut from my thoughts when there was a knock at my door, soon my computer screen lit up and jungkook's smiling face appeared, I chuckled and tapped on the green button.

"you have your finger print on the security system, you did not need to knock" I laughed watching as jungkook stepped into the office and shut the door behind him.

"true, but I just want to see your reaction" jungkook smirked, sitting down on the chair in front of my desk.

"what brings you here handsome?" I ask, sipping on my hot chocolate.

"I have a meeting and have time to kill, so why not come see my husband" he smiled, leaning back in the chair he was sitting in.

"yeona seemed awfully happy this morning" jungkook added, I hummed and nodded.

"I thought so as well, she asked me when anna is coming back" I said, his eyes widened.

"thats great!" he said, we both thought we should get her to come over a little more.

"did taking the kids to school go okay today?" I asked jungkook, he nodded and cleared his throat.

"are you wanting to fire angela?" he asks and I froze a little. we have not spoken about this, I know they have history. I did not want to upset jungkook or for him to think I want her gone cause I am jealous. but our relationship is meant to be built off trust and honesty.

"yes" I whispered looking at jungkook who's face was showing no emotion.

"b-before you start. I know you both have history but I dont like her. she is shitty at her job, does not even take an interest in our children's lives. she is apparently on her phone majority of the time. do you know how dangerous the could be, lucky euni was always with them. we might as well be paying euni for babysitting not angela"

"I did not want to tell you how I felt about it cause I did not want you to think I was jealous and wanted her out" I whispered, my voice going quiet as jungkook sighed and stood up. he walked over to me and put his hand out, I stood up and took his hand as he walked over to the couch.

when we both sat down he shuffled closer to me. he grabbed onto my hand and rubbed his fingers along the back of my palm.

"I would of never thought that you being jealous would be a reason for wanting to fire her. she is a shitty nanny, and I was hoping you wanted to fire her so I could tell her. yeah we have history but that does not mean anything, I love you and only you. you're my other half tae. your opinion is the only opinion that matters to me"

I let out a breath in relief. I was glad he was not mad, I should of just told him how I felt.

"now, how are we going to tell her?"

"give her a call maybe, it might be better coming from you." I said, jungkook nodded immediately. he agreed.

"I will call her later today. should we talk to anna and see if she would like to babysit for us?" jungkook mentioned.

"I will have to talk to her about it. she studies so she wont be as free as angela. lets invite her for a bbq on the weekend and talk to her about it then" I said, jungkook nodded and squeezed my hand.

"cause if she has classes around nine, she can drop the kids to school then if she finishes around three then she can pick them up and take them home. euni will be okay with looking after them for a few hours until we get home" jungkook added. I nodded, he was not wrong that definitely could work.

I then remembered her car situation. jungkook noticed my dazed expression. he frowned and squeezed my hand again.

"what's wrong?"

"I was getting a drink from that cafe I like, I walked to my car and saw anna's car in the parking lot. I walked over to say hi and she was not inside. I looked in the car and saw she basically lives in her car, she had a pillow, blanket, books, clothes. it was a mess" I whispered, looking at jungkook who sadly smiled.

he was silent for a bit before he started to talk.

"we need her tae. she could give us a lot of help. especially with yeona. we could maybe get a third car that she can drive? we can provide the gas and all she needs to do is take the kids to school and stuff in it, we can tell her she can use it to get to classes and stuff and she can keep her car at ours? we dont have to mention anything about her living situation. it could be embarrassing for her if we ask"

"maybe get her to trust us a bit before we ask personal questions" jungkook said, he was right. we cant just straight away ask all these questions about her personal life.

"yeah, you're right" I sighed, leaning my head against his shoulder. my eyes closing as I let out a little yawn.