CHAPTER 8

❆°➳ "new manager?"
⤷ chapter eight:

―――――

after putting the children to sleep, he walked back towards his bedroom to see his husband laying against the head rest of the bed— reading a book. jungkook placed the book down when he heard footsteps walk into the room.

"hey babe" he smiled, patting the mattress next to him.

"did yeona fall asleep okay?" jungkook questioned, looking at the younger who nodded.

"she fell asleep quicker than last night" taehyung whispered, threading his fingers through his own hair.

"that is progress" jungkook sighed, turning his body towards his husbands.

"yeona was talking to me about a student teacher in her class that has been asking questions about us"

"what sort of questions?"

"If yeona new our numbers off by heart, who picks her up, where home is, if she brought anything from home to school"

the raven turned his head, frowning as he placed his hand over taehyung's.

"I am at loss for words. that is a huge invasion of privacy, and for yeona to be asked that"

"I know, tomorrow when I pick yeona up from school I am going to talk to the teacher about it" taehyung whispered, pecking the males cheek before resting his head against the males shoulder.

"I told yeona that if the teacher asks her anything else again to let me know"

"It is hard, sometimes I feel like people are after us. that may just be me being paranoid"

jungkook hummed, fingers draped against taehyung's back.

"I dont blame you for feeling that way, we will sort something out. I promise" the raven whispered, smiling when he felt the male nod against his shoulder.

every morning was a busy one ever since they had children. jungkook always use to tell taehyung stories about when it was just him and the girls. how euni would never wanna leave the bed and Yeona would always call out to jungkook to ask if it was okay for her to get out of bed.

hwan and haneul are complete opposites. Hwan likes to be an early bird and wake everyone up super early, where haneul likes to sleep in as much as he could.

he always told his parents that he needed "handsome sleep".

"taehyung, your manager is starting today." jimin called out, poking his head through the gap of the office door.

"cant wait" sarcasm laced in the CEO'S reply as he chucks a few papers on his desk, looking up at his best friend who chuckled.

"he is nice, dont be mean. He should be here in an hour" taehyung hummed in reply, hand swaying back and forward. directing jimin to shoo.

the pink-haired male chuckled, before shutting his door.

taehyung let out a long sigh, eyes drifted towards the window that over looked the busy city. He turned on his computer once he was over looking out the window. he wanted to see if he could find the teachers name.

he clicked on the team icon, smiling when all the teachers pictures showed up and the classrooms they were in charge of. he knew if they had a student teacher it would say under the icon, so his eyes scanned.

his eyes stopped when he found Yeona's class, hands gripping the computer mouse as he scrolled until he was met with the student teachers name.

samantha watson.

Interesting. taehyung thought. he quickly wrote down the name before closing the website, moving towards a different one. as he was about to stand up he heard a knock on his door.

"come in?" taehyung called out, watching as the door open and in popped Yoongi.