One can imagine what a huge blow this was to Heaven.

  Moreover, everyone also discovered that these extraterrestrial evil tribes could not be killed at all. The most terrifying thing was that they were able to absorb the immortal power of dead immortals to improve themselves.

  In other words, it would not be a good thing if an immortal who is too powerful goes there. After all, the evil races outside the territory also have evil kings whose strength is almost comparable to that of the Emperor of Heaven.

  If the level of the Emperor of Heaven and the Evil King were to fight, it would be difficult to control the terrifying power. It could tear apart Hongmeng, destroy all the heavens, and affect countless immortals.

  Therefore, the Emperor of Heaven used the prehistoric sacred weapon, the God-killing Lock, to connect the Evil King with his own immortal power, so that neither he nor the Evil King could participate in this immortal-evil battlefield.

  This is also a last resort.

  As for the four Immortal Emperors, they worked together to reshape the barrier of the Three Realms, and also designated a seal for the Immortal and Evil Battlefield. From then on, the evil races outside the territory were sealed in these eight heavenly continents.

  But if there are no immortals to maintain the seal boundary, then the evil tribes outside the territory will continue to expand sooner or later.

  Therefore, the Emperor of Heaven requires that each fairyland must send a certain amount of manpower to maintain the eight-way fairyland.

  It was okay at first. After all, it concerned the entire immortal world, and most of the immortals had no complaints.

  But seeing that the evil tribes outside the territory are killing endlessly, there is no hope in this war between immortals and evil. What's more, once they go to the battlefield, they will die as if they have never seen the light of day.

  Which of these immortals has not gone through countless dangers to get to where they are today? They finally became immortals and lived as long as heaven and earth. Who wants to be buried in the mouths of evil tribes!

  No matter how many rewards the heaven gives, there is still no happiness to enjoy!

  What's more, the Immortal Emperors of the Four Immortal Realms also have some selfish motives. Who doesn't want to become more powerful? Therefore, the Immortal Emperors of the Four Immortal Realms are also wooing some powerful immortals. If one day, the evil tribe from outside the realm breaks through this Immortal Evil Battlefield, At least their Immortal Realm can sustain it for a longer time...

  So when he saw that the Immortal Ascension Platform had changed before he arrived, Lord Shenwei immediately understood that there must be people from the four major Immortal Realms in advance. Arrived here and opened the Heavenly Gate!

  And as Lord Shenwei got closer and closer to the Ascension Platform, he became more and more surprised. This vision was really extraordinary!

  In the tens of thousands of years he has been in the immortal world, this is the first time he has seen such a vision. He is worthy of being a person who can forge immortal weapons.

  Because of this, Lord Shenwei Xing is even more angry. If this person and the immortal weapon are taken away by people from the four immortal realms, it will be an unimaginable loss!

  Until Lord Shenwei finally arrived at the Ascension Platform just now, the vision had disappeared, and Lord Shenwei saw an extraordinary figure in front of him.