Chapter 46

As we all know, the owner of the Dragon Palace is an extremely terrifying sea beast.

  Gu Yue, the master of the Dragon Palace whom Zhao Jianghai was talking about, had already been told by Zhao Jianghai before that he was not a human cultivator, but a dragon carp with a lifespan of nearly 100,000 years.

  It is said that this dragon carp has achieved enlightenment, but for some unknown reason, he is unwilling to leave the world of cultivation, and he has established an underwater kingdom deep in the sea.

  All sea beasts in the entire sea are under the jurisdiction of this water kingdom. The dragon and carp live in a dragon palace, and since then they have been called the lord of the dragon palace.

  All the monks on this sea who want to make a living or want to establish a sect must go to the Dragon Palace to pay homage to the mountain.

  Otherwise, if this dragon and carp get angry, thousands of sea beasts under the sea will disturb you.

  However, apart from the fact that this dragon and carp likes to be the king and hegemon, he is not cruel in temperament, and it can be said that he doesn't care about anything.

  Today, there are five major forces in the entire sea area, the East and West Thirteen Islands occupied by Jiangshan Pavilion, the Beihai faction in the northern region, the Fangchang Luzhou by the sea, and the Mingshuizong and Donghai Taoist Temple in the south.

  But for nearly a thousand years, there have been very few cases of wars or annexations between forces. This is because the dragon carp doesn't like monks fighting with each other. Fighting endlessly disturbs his dreams and easily pollutes the water quality of the sea.

  Therefore, after Zhang Tianhao learned that his true disciple was killed by Zhao Jianghai, he did not dare to seek revenge from his master, but came to take revenge himself.

  And this dragon carp usually likes to sleep, and after a sleep, decades or even hundreds of years will pass. After waking up, he will hold a meeting of all spirits on a whim, to see if his disciples and grandchildren who have bred in the water over the years have any outstanding talents, The dragon and carp will call him forward and give him a ray of good fortune. Even if he speaks little, he can increase his cultivation for decades. As for speaking, it is even more trivial.

  Naturally, this All Souls Conference does not limit any cultivators, demon cultivators, including spirit beasts, and they also go to cultivators, but Long Li has never liked or disliked cultivators, so he doesn't pay much attention to them.

  But every time the All Souls Conference, human cultivators need to present congratulatory gifts, if the congratulatory gifts are rough, the dragon carp will also get angry, of course, if the congratulatory gifts are good, the dragon carp will also reward them.

  In short, in Zhao Jianghai's view, Longli is a kind-hearted overlord with clear rewards and punishments.

  Hearing that Zhao Jianghai said that he could make Fu Bao speak, Gu Yue was slightly taken aback.

  To be honest, after Gu Yue got Xiao Zai Zai, he really imagined that one day Xiao Zai Zai would be able to talk to him.

  After all, this is the world of comprehension, and anything can happen.

  According to what Gu Yue knew before, in the world of cultivation, if a spiritual beast wants to speak, there are only two ways. Either it can transform into a demon cultivator after reaching a certain level of cultivation, or it can take in advance the spirit beast that can refine the bones in its mouth. The elixir can also make spiritual beasts speak.