Chapter 86

Gu Yue felt a little guilty, but looking at the senior's appearance, he didn't seem to care about the matter, so Gu Yue didn't mention it any more.

  In fact, there is one thing Gu Yue wants to ask the most at this moment, and that is why the senior wants to help him.

  After all, Gu Yue just felt that he was ordinary and was still a villain in the original book, but his senior helped him change his destiny... At this moment, Zhong Xiao suddenly said: "Don't think too much ."

  Gu Yue immediately came back to his senses and saw the panda cub still lying lazily, its big black eyes as pure and clear as ever, and there seemed to be no change.

  Gu Yue relaxed and suddenly realized something. Zaizai seemed to be able to hear his thoughts.

  It was the same before. Every time I thought of something, if Zaizai agreed, Zaizai would do something. Similarly, if Zaizai was not happy, Zaizai would also resist.

  At this moment, Gu Yue did not feel any resistance to Zaizai being able to hear his own voice.

  Gu Yue only had one thought at the moment:

  So...he was thinking about kissing just now, could Zai Zai hear it?

  Gu Yue was stunned, and at this moment, Zaizai crawled out of his arms.

  Gu Yue saw Zaizai far away from him and didn't know how to react. His heart suddenly became heavy...

  At this moment, Zhong Xiao explained: "If you don't touch your skin, you can't hear it. "

  Gu Yue felt much more relaxed now. It turned out that Zaizai didn't want to leave him. Gu Yue thought about it and picked up the senior again. It didn't matter. The senior liked to lie in his arms.

  Zhong Xiao's eyes flickered slightly. He could actually hear the voices of countless living beings at any time. All of these voices were prayers and begging for his protection, charity, and mercy.

  All things want so much, are so greedy, and are so complicated. Day after day, even Heaven will feel tired of it, so it is better to just fall asleep.

  Until one day he woke up and heard someone's voice.

  Later, he became accustomed to listening to his voice...

  *

  "Dad, help me!"

  After Hunyuan Shaoyuan got the luck stone bead, he felt that something was wrong, and everyone around him was gearing up. There is a feeling of not being able to go back home.

  So Young Master Hunyuan quickly sent a message for help to his father, Geng Yang Xianjun, the lord of Gengyang City. If he didn't come, he would really lose his son!

  Not long after the message was sent out, an extremely terrifying aura at the level of an Immortal Lord appeared in Duobao Pavilion. When they saw Immortal Geng Yang coming in person, the other immortals dispersed after weighing it, but what happened today was absolutely impossible. Just give up and let it go.

  After all, it is a luck stone bead that can steal people's luck. How could it be left in the hands of others like this?

  Seeing his father coming so quickly, Young City Master Hunyuan couldn't help but feel a little moved. You must know that although he is the only son of Immortal Geng Yang, because most immortals are indifferent to emotions, Immortal Geng Yang is usually not very kind to him, but at critical moments , or the deep love between father and son!