Chapter 95

Each of the four Immortal Emperors in the Immortal World is a famous person. It is unknown how many calamities they have gone through and how much merit they have gained before they can take charge of the four Immortal Realms.

  These four immortal emperors are the Emperor of the East, the Changsheng Emperor of the South, the Ziwei Emperor of the North, and the Tuhuang Emperor of the West.

  When the Immortal Emperor comes, it is different from ordinary immortals. There will be visions of the Immortal Emperor and they will control the divine beasts. From their visions and the divine beasts they control, you can know which Immortal Emperor it is.

  Just now, all the sword immortals saw the majestic appearance of the Immortal Emperor, the vastness of his true energy, and the fact that the divine beast he controlled was Qinglong, one of the four great divine beasts. Although they were surprised, they quickly came to their senses. Could it be that Gu Yue was in the sword soul? The sound of the tower even alerted the Emperor?

  When Immortal Geng Yang saw that the Emperor had arrived, he was about to go up to greet Gu Yue, but at this moment he couldn't help but trembled in his heart.

  Immortal Lord Geng Yang was under the command of Emperor Changsheng, and had heard about this Emperor. Among the four immortal emperors, Emperor Ziwei was once the most powerful and had the longest experience, but now Emperor Dongfang is even better.

  I didn't expect to see the Emperor appear today. The relationship between this Emperor and the other Immortal Emperors has always been average. Among the four Immortal Emperors, the Emperor has the most withdrawn temperament and rarely comes out.

  Now that the Emperor suddenly broke through the void and came here, could it be because of what Gu Yue almost destroyed the Sword Soul Tower just now!

  Gu Yue also looked up at the sky at this moment, and saw a mighty green dragon appearing on the horizon, with its feet on auspicious clouds, flying in the sky, causing many waves, as if it was calling for wind and rain, and causing thunder. At the same time, it could I saw a towering fairy shadow standing above the green dragon.

  It can be seen from the screams of the people around that it is the Emperor, one of the four immortal emperors, who is here in person.

  Gu Yue was stunned. He didn't expect that he would see an immortal at the level of an Immortal Emperor so soon after arriving in the Immortal World. He didn't know why the Immortal Emperor would suddenly come here... Is this the legendary beast?

  Gu Yue looked at it a few more times, then worriedly touched the panda cub in his arms.

  It is said that the dragon is the head of all beasts and will exert pressure on other spiritual beasts. Of course, Gu Yue knows that the senior is naturally different, but the senior is still trapped in the body of this spiritual beast after all. Gu Yue is worried that the senior will feel uncomfortable.

  The panda cub also curled up, and Gu Yue hugged his senior even more distressedly.

  At this moment, the Emperor's cold voice sounded out from high in the sky with waves of terrifying sounds:

  "Who was in the Sword Soul Tower just now?"

  Gu Yue subconsciously looked around and found that everyone was looking at him. .

  No way! Is it wrong to only clear one level?

  Gu Yue suddenly felt a little flustered. He understood that he must have cleared too few levels.