Chapter 60

Before Yin Li came, although he had heard all the news about the Great Xia Dynasty in recent years, he knew nothing about Gungun Cult.

  After all, Gungun Cult only appeared a few months ago, and it spread step by step according to the path taken by Care and Yue.

  To this day, it is popular throughout the summer.

  Who would have thought that such a thing would happen in the past few months?

  Therefore, when faced with Emperor Sheng's words, Yin Li didn't know how to respond. He didn't even know what the words Gungun Jiao meant.

  Why Shengdi couldn't see it, he lost interest in chatting, didn't say any more, just said: "Daozhang Yin has been traveling all the way so hard." After finishing speaking, Shengdi prepared to have someone take Yin out of the residence.

  Yin Li was in a hurry, meeting Shengdi for the first time today was supposed to be an opportunity to impress Shengdi the best, and he was a bit deliberate when he came back later.

  What's more, Yin Li saw that Emperor Sheng didn't value Baimen Lun Tao that much. Even if he got a good ranking in Bai Sect Lun Tao, he might not be able to make Emperor Sheng take it seriously.

  Yin Li's mind turned and he suddenly thought of something. He said, "Your Majesty, actually I came to Daxia this time because I have an important matter to attend to." Emperor Sheng asked curiously, "I wonder what it is?" Yin Li looked at him slightly, concealing the true emotions in his heart, said: "In order to find my senior brother Gu Yue, my whole family has not heard of his whereabouts for a long time. If it is convenient for Your Majesty, please tell me if you have any news about him."

  Emperor Sheng's eyes lit up, and he said with great joy: "Are you Gu Yue's junior brother?"

  As the senior brother of Mingzong, Gu Yue is a legend in the entire world of cultivation.

  Shengdi naturally also knew that Gu Yue was the eldest disciple of Daoist Jianfeng Wuya, and he also had a younger brother, but he didn't know who that younger brother was.

  After all, compared to Gu Yue, anyone is so insignificant.

  A year ago, the Mingzong canonized the chief senior brother, Shengdi also sent a priest who was not in retreat at that time to attend.

  After the man came back, he was full of praise for Gu Yue, and told everyone about the great wish of the world and the scene of saving the demon corpse that he saw with his own eyes.

  It's a pity that other cultivation sects, including the hidden family, were competing for Gu Yue's whereabouts at that time. Even if that person was willing to give him a place of enshrinement in accordance with Emperor Sheng's promise, it was a pity that Gu Yue still chose to go to Sword King City.

  Shengdi regretted this very much, and has not been able to see Gu Yue so far.

  Presumably Gu Yue, the elder brother of Mingzong, is as peerless as Mr. Gu!

  Wait, Shengdi suddenly remembered something, Mr. Gu is also surnamed Gu, and he is holding a fluffy black and white dumpling in his arms.

  Could it be that Mr. Gu is Gu Yue? Is the black and white dumpling a mythical beast?

  The more Shengdi thought about it, the more frightened he became. After all, is there another such extraordinary person in this world?

  Seeing Shengdi's strange expression, Yin Li couldn't help but feel a lump in his heart. He just wanted to use Gu Yuelai to win Shengdi's favor, and didn't really want to discuss Gu Yue.