Chapter 22

This is too obvious on purpose!

  Gu Yue took a deep breath and coaxed: "Fu Bao, come here and I will give you a reward." Hearing the word reward, the little Zaizai squinted his eyes indifferently, but he let out an upward-pitched "Ouch" in his throat

  "Huh?", a bit like asking, what's the reward?

  A gleam flashed in Gu Yue's eyes, as expected!

  But the little Zaizai reacted to the reward, and at least he still had some motivation. But what kind of reward, Gu Yue couldn't think of it for a while.

  Cub Zai Zai neither likes to eat nor to play, sometimes, Gu Yue thinks it is even more calm than himself, it always looks like an old monk sitting still.

  Gu Yue's mind turned and he finally thought of a way. He slowly smiled and said, "Fubao, do you want to find some friends to play with?" *This is a floating island in Cangwu Mountain, located thousands of feet above.

  Below the Daluotian Palace, clear light floats everywhere on the island, clouds and smoke are like pillars, and there are nine major halls with layers of stairs. This is the core place of Mingzong.

  Only the core disciples and senior officials of Mingzong can enter and exit this place, and any confidential matters are usually discussed here.

  In the extremely spacious hall on the first floor, there are ten jade platforms sitting opposite to each other. The surrounding voices are faint and fragrant. This is the meeting place for the top ten disciples, but now there is an extra seat for the head of the hall.

  Soon after, people were seated on these ten futons one after another. Except for the top seat, which was empty, all seats were occupied in just a short while.

  Brother Ying Fengying, the head of the top ten disciples, called everyone to hold a meeting today, and half a month later is the day when the Jiufeng Grand Competition will be held once every ten years. They were all tight on time and would not retreat or go out for training at this time, so when Ying Feng called, everyone came together.

  Yingfeng glanced at the audience, and said, "Senior brothers and sisters, I want to announce something to everyone." Yingfeng told everyone that it is the

  first time that Mingzong will install a chief senior brother on top of the top ten disciples.

  Everyone nodded, with different expressions, and asked questions.

  The top ten disciples are the backbone of the Ming Sect. If nothing unexpected happens, the top ten disciples will all hold various important positions in the sect in the future.

  After becoming one of the top ten disciples, not only can you get an opportunity to go to Jingluo Hall to learn top Taoist techniques, but you can also obtain resources that ordinary people can't imagine.

  Of course, it is not easy to become one of the top ten disciples. First of all, you must ensure that your strength is at the forefront of the thousands of golden elixir cultivators of the Ming Sect, and you must also go through many battles to challenge the top ten disciples in the Nine Peaks Competition. Only by defeating one of them can one achieve something.

  But the top ten disciples will also try their best to improve their cultivation base, so it can be seen that the cultivators who can become the top ten disciples are also extraordinary.

  Therefore, the younger generation of disciples of Mingzong are all headed by the ten disciples. Behind these ten people are also supported by various forces and other disciples in the peak. Every time there is a change, it can cause a big disturbance in Mingzong, not to mention this time. Do you want to set up one more position as the chief senior brother?