Chapter 109

Gu Yue watched helplessly as Zhong Xiao disappeared into his arms, getting farther and farther away from him. He stretched out his hand to catch it, but the torrent of time and space was not a law that Gu Yue could control now.

  The sword soul all over Gu Yue's body was burning at this moment. He tried his best to summon his spiritual sword from his dantian. Although it was only for a moment, Gu Yue did not hesitate. He took a step forward and wanted to break through him. There are many shackles separated from Zhongxiao.

  Gu Yue didn't know how long it took him to cross this step. He used all his strength, and his soul and immortal power simultaneously burst out with extremely bright light, which was far more dazzling than the trillions of stars in this time and space.

  Then an incomparably majestic sword soul stood in the endless void, and the universe was filled with the ubiquitous sword intent. What kind of terrifying sword intent was that, and what kind of terrifying strength was it?

  He pointed directly at the great road and made infinite creation. At this moment, Gu Yue's sword soul has just achieved the ninth refinement... The

  sword soul who has become a god after nine refinements has been nothing but a god of death since ancient times. However, now Gu Yue has also become a god. A god with nine sword soul refinements.

  But this is not enough. After becoming a god, you also need to master a corresponding law. The killing god chooses the killing law among the three thousand avenues. This killing law coincides with the way of the sword. With the power of the killing god, the killing law will fight against For him, it is not only the best law, but also the most suitable law.

  After all, among the three thousand avenues, not all laws are the same, among which the top ten laws are the most outstanding.

  The law of killing is ranked tenth. Killing is to focus on killing everything.

  In the face of any obstacle, there is only one word to kill.

  So far, only the God of Death has mastered this law.

  Therefore, in the God Realm, the status of the God of Killing has also increased.

  Of course, the strength of each god in the God Realm depends not only on the ranking of the laws he masters, but also on the degree of mastery of the laws.

  For example, although the Law of Reincarnation ranks fourth among the three thousand avenues, it is jointly controlled by three gods. Therefore, together they are not as powerful as the God of Killing who alone controls the Law of Killing.

  This is why the God of Killing tried every possible means to kill Gu Yue.

  For thousands of years, the God of Killing has been in charge of the law of killing alone, but now there is Gu Yue, who is also a ninth-level Sword Soul refiner, a genius who has reached this point, and has the talent to become a god!

  How could the God of Death easily give up half of his position to him?

  And just now, when the God of Death sensed that his God of Killing Talisman was being used, he couldn't help but sneered. The God of Death had never thought that Gu Yue would escape.

  After all, the God of Killing had the upper hand from the beginning. It had been an unknown number of years since he became a god, and he had the Immortal Emperor in the Immortal Realm at his disposal.

  Gu Yue is still too young. Even if he is given another thousand years, Gu Yue will never become a god.

  Of course, in order to avoid future troubles, the God of Killing was determined to kill. Naturally, he wanted to get rid of Gu Yue first, so the God of Killing did not hesitate to take the risk, came to the immortal world with a divine thought, and gave a spell to the Emperor of Heaven and Immortal Emperor.