Chapter 35

The Sword Alliance Summit begins today, and the entire Sword Alliance Summit begins today

  . Everyone in the royal city rushed to the valley to the east of the city, where the discussion was held.

  Gu Yue carried the little Zaizai in his arms and took Xiao Shi to the entrance point quickly. As soon as he entered, Gu Yue could clearly feel that his spiritual power was restricted in some way. This was the formation that locked the heaven and earth in Sword King City. law? Sure enough.

  After checking the tags worn by the two, a disciple from Sword King City led the two inside.

  The entire summit is similar to the scene of the evening party, and the seats in the back row are distributed in a round table shape, which is convenient for discussion.

  Sword cultivators sit in different positions than ordinary cultivators, but Gu Yue was worried that Xiao Shi could not cope with it, and was about to ask Xiao Shi to sit with him, but the disciple took the two of them impartially to the place closest to the high platform.

  I saw that the people sitting here were dressed in extraordinary clothes and had noble status.

  Gu Yue couldn't help but ask: "Don't we need to reserve the location here?"

  The disciple smiled and replied: "Of course we do. The location closest to each Sword Alliance summit has already been reserved, but there are always a few left. I think you have extraordinary temperament, so I specially transfer this place to you."

  Gu Yue confirmed again, pointed to the sign hanging on his waist and said: "But I am not a sword cultivator."

  That disciple is very ordinary. He said quietly: "Your Excellency, please see, the people sitting here are not sword cultivators. The sword cultivators are all sitting in the back discussing swords." In fact,

  the disciple had already given advice from Sword King City and knew that the senior brother of Mingzong, Gu Yue, would come here, but Gu Yue's seat is the preaching position at the top of the high platform.

  And seeing this person now, he is so extraordinary, presumably Gu Yue does not necessarily have such a demeanor according to the rumors!

  Therefore, the disciple deliberately brought Gu Yue to the VIP seat, and the seats here are specially reserved for those distinguished guests who are not sword cultivators.

  Gu Yue saw that it was indeed the case. The seats in the back were very compact, which could easily cause conflicts. Unlike the front row, there were not only separate tables but also fairy fruit spirit wine, and it was closer to the high platform. Zai Zai might be interested.

  Gu Yue nodded, sat down in a good manner, and asked the disciple at the same time: "Can my friend sit with me?" The disciple shook his head and said: "It's not that I'm not accommodating, the city lord stipulates that anyone who comes to participate in the Sword

  League All the sword cultivators at the summit have to sit in the back."

  Gu Yue had no choice but to tell Xiao Shidao: "If someone comes to discuss swords with you later, you should just say that you are just here for a visit." Hearing this, Xiao Shizhong nodded emphatically,

  seeing Gu Yue is also relieved. Although Xiao Shi's mind is still not very flexible, he is a corpse refiner after all, and his physical strength is even higher than ordinary physical cultivation. In this formation that locks the world, no one can use their spirits. Under the condition of strength, Xiao Shi said that he is invincible.