Chapter 24

But Gu Yue finally saw that Zaizai was interested in other things, and felt relieved. He touched Zaizai's head and asked, "Fu Bao, do you like fighting?"

      However, Zaizai He let out a deep "ooh" from his throat, seeming to deny it, but then tilted his head and glanced Gu Yue, then gently rubbed his furry head against Gu Yue's neck.

  Gu Yue was rubbed by Zaizai like this, and a gentle smile appeared on his face subconsciously, but then Gu Yue came to the conclusion: "Then you like to watch me fight?"

      This time Xiao Zaizai's dark eyes Staring at the smile on Gu Yue's face, he thought for a moment and let out a soft "Hmm, huh, huh" sound.

  Gu Yue's smile couldn't help but bloom once more before he put it away. He never expected that the only hobby Fubao had shown so far was to watch him fight?

  After thinking about it, Gu Yue didn't understand why Fubao had such a hobby? He is obviously not good at fighting.

  Gu Yue quickly remembered something. He remembered that before the little Zai Zai hatched out of the egg, Gu Yue fought with a cultivator in order to save the little Zai Zai.

  Could it be that something went wrong with the "Egg Education" from the very beginning?

  If that's the case, it's hard to change...

  But how should Gu Yue tell Fu Bao that he was just a salty fish who wanted to lie down all day long, and he was a very ordinary kind of person in terms of cultivation or other things, and he was not the kind of person that Xiao Zaizai wanted at all. What about the starting point of killing the Quartet?

  *

  Before Yingfeng's eyes went dark, he could only remember Gu Yue's countless sword intentions attacking him, and the sound of something shattering came from his ear. This was the first time Yingfeng heard such a sound, but he already knew clearly in his heart, It turned out that this was the sound of his protective magic armor breaking.

  Then he felt a sharp pain and lost consciousness.

  When Yingfeng woke up again, he found himself in the clouds and mists, and in front of him were Huo Tian, ​​the head master who was usually invisible, and Master Lingxi.

  Yingfeng was a little confused, could it be that he was still dreaming in a coma...

  At this time Huo Tian saw him wake up, shook his head and said: "Yingfeng, do you know that if we didn't happen to pay attention to this matter, we would rescue him in time? Thinking of you, how long will you have to recuperate this time before you can recover?"

  Master Lingxi also said calmly beside him: "You still need to be more cautious in your usual actions, and you will not be so lucky if you are so ignorant next time."

      Yingfeng hurriedly said. It should be said that although he acted arrogantly, he dared not show any disrespect in front of the two highest-ranking elders of the sect, not to mention that Yingfeng had really listened to their teachings.

  He was still too confident in himself, and didn't have a clear understanding of the strength of his elder brother Gu Yue...

  At this moment, Huo Tian also waved his hand casually and said: "Okay, you go down, don't let other people worry."

  As soon as he finished speaking, the clouds under Ying Feng dispersed, and along with a purple lightning thunder, he was sent back to the Jiuzhong Tianchi.