Chapter 31

The little Zaizai is now sleeping more and more defenselessly.

  Gu Yue touched his belly and just rubbed his eyes with his little paws and said "Ouch?" as if asking if Gu Yue has arrived?

  Gu Yue looked outside and felt a little guilty. Fortunately, Zaizai never got angry when he got up. It seemed that sleeping for a long time every day was just his fixed habit.

  And now the little Zaizai sleeps less and less, and I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing...

  By the time Gu Yue arrives, the Nine Peaks Competition is about to begin.

  The Nine Peaks Competition is an important plot in the original book, specifically for Yin Li to establish his power.

  The Nine Peaks Grand Competition is a peak-to-peak competition. It is not only based on the ranking of a person, but the number of wins and losses of all the people in the peak is combined to calculate the ranking of each peak.

  Thinking about it this way, it seems that personal ability is not important.

  In fact, this is not the case. The first ten days of the Jiufeng Grand Competition is a battle between the disciples of the foundation period. The elders of the Qingzheng Hall and the top ten disciples will be the judges. In the end, one hundred winners will be selected, and they will be given pills, magic weapons, magical powers, etc. Various rewards.

  Of course, true disciples are not included in this list. Firstly, true disciples already have an advantage in fighting. Secondly, ordinary rewards for true disciples are not needed.

  And if the true disciples cannot get to the forefront, there will be corresponding punishments. After all, they receive much more resources than ordinary disciples.

  The place where true disciples really show their strengths is in the team battle of the Nine Peaks Competition.

  The team battle is a melee between the nine peaks. The competition method is very simple, that is, the capture the flag battle. Each of the nine peaks has a hundred small flags on the battlefield, and it is necessary to capture the battle flags of the other peaks' battlefields as much as possible. At the same time, protect your own flag.

  This flag cannot be placed in the storage bag, so it is very difficult to protect.

  Whether you choose to attack or defend, you need tactical planning. At this time, it is time for the true disciple to make a decision.

  Generally speaking, the true disciples of each peak are not only much more talented, but also different from ordinary disciples in terms of knowledge and courage.

  As the coach of the true disciples, they are also the holders of most of the formations. If they win, and then calculate how many formations they have obtained, the first place will be rewarded by the sect themselves. This reward is very different from before .

  This is also why Wuya Daoist would choose to accept another true disciple. After all, Gu Yue has now advanced to the Golden Core Stage, and the Golden Core Stage and the Foundation Establishment Stage are competed separately.

  Although the golden elixir stage is the backbone of a sect, the foundation building stage is the stage where most disciples are.

  After all, there are too few cultivators who can become a golden elixir!

  Therefore, Gu Yue does not have any grudge against Master Wuya because of this. In fact, judging from Wenjianfeng alone, Yin Li did a lot of things to Wenjianfeng.