Chapter 3

Gu Yue looked at the real Wuya in front of him, the other was a white-haired Taoist, Fengshenxuanju, his eyes were like lightning, when he stared at him, he felt as if there was thunder and sword energy coming from the sky.

  This is actually the dharma image condensed by the real Wuya.

  At the Nascent Soul stage, practitioners can cultivate the dharma form outside the body. This dharma form is transformed by the Nascent Soul and has monstrous mana power.

  Therefore, most of the avatars of Nascent Soul Daoist usually practice in the cave, and are rarely dispatched. They all move by means of Dharma. This is why Gu Yue is not worried about what Daoist Wu Ya will see.

  However, Gu Yue was still a little flustered seeing the real person Wu Ya staring at him for a long time without saying a word.

  He forced himself not to look sideways, and no matter how curious he was, he didn't look at the protagonist Gong Shou next to him.

  But Gu Yue always felt that something was wrong, where exactly is it?

  Right now Gu Yue doesn't have time to think too much, he just wants to break the embarrassment at the moment.

  So Gu Yue looked up at the sky and found that at some point, there was already a bright golden light in the sky. He thought it was the reason why the glow reflected the sky after the auspicious clouds dissipated.

  The weather in the realm of comprehension cannot be deduced by common sense, so Gu Yue didn't take it seriously, and just said softly to Master Wu Ya: "Master, Yue Er has failed Master's expectations, and kept Master waiting for a long time."

      This is in the book , is also a line from Gu Yue.

  After all, Gu Yue spent eight years in seclusion before leaving the closed door. Eight years is still a long time. For ordinary mortals, eight years represents a stage in life, which is enough for a child to reach the age of youth. Instant aging only takes eight years.

  But in the world of comprehension, eight years is just a flick of a finger, and it is not worth mentioning for the alchemy stage. Gu Yue spent eight years breaking through the alchemy stage, which is considered one in a million. However, he happened to be in a novel, and there was a male protagonist in it.

  When Gu Yue left seclusion, Yin Li had already joined the sect for three years. The foundation of Wenjian Peak was gradually consolidated, and with Yin Li's methods, he quickly won the trust of many people, and he became Wenjian Peak's most capable disciple in one fell swoop.

  Therefore, Gu Yue has indeed disappeared from everyone's sight for too long, and his master Wuya Zhenren has been waiting for a long time.

  After Gu Yue finished speaking, he found that Master Wuya's eyes had changed slightly. He was still silent and looked at him with a vague and complicated look.

  Finally, Master Wuya let out a long sigh of relief and said, "Yue'er, you really make me proud. This time you formed an alchemy, I can't even see through your appearance."

  There was an uproar. They had just suspected that Gu Yue was the first-grade elixir recorded in the book, and Master Wuya's words proved this.