Chapter 70

It turns out that in the Gluttonous Demon City, it is difficult not to arouse people's appetite. All kinds of food are sold everywhere. The air is filled with the aroma of delicious food.

  Most of these foods are made from specially raised spirit beasts and cultivated spirit rice. They are rich in spiritual energy and have a fatal attraction to cultivators. What's more, after being made by specialized food cultivators, they are more powerful than ordinary food. It's much more delicious, how can you not make people's fingers itch?

  The place where the Saint of Jiyin Sect met Ye Shaotian was also a restaurant, but in order to restrain her appetite, the Saint did not order any dishes. However, everyone in sight was eating to their heart's content, and the Saint also It's a bit unbearable. How can we not be surprised to see that some people can't be moved by delicious food?

  Moreover, the figure and appearance of this person are very similar to a person, that extraordinary and peerless person, although the saint thinks that this person will never appear here.

  After all, the only way to enter the Demon Realm is to go to the teleportation formation in the Hidden Demon Realm. And after learning that Gu Yue had refined a peerless immortal weapon in the Hidden Demon Realm some time ago, the Jiyin Sect had been secretly paying attention to Gu Yue's whereabouts.

  If Gu Yue went to the teleportation formation, someone would have already informed the Jiyin Sect Saint.

  Although the Holy Girl of the Jiyin Sect also knows that this person cannot be judged by common sense, the Taotie Demon City is after all on the far right of the eighteen demon cities and the farthest away from the Hidden Demon Realm. If you want to teleport here from the Hidden Demon Realm, at least It will take a month, not to mention the time to set up the teleportation array!

  Therefore, the Jiyin Sect Saint felt that it was impossible for something so outrageous to happen.

  After hearing the words of the Jiyin Sect Saint, Ye Shaotian admitted that what she said made some sense, but he still disagreed a little.

  Ye Shaotian looked at the Saint and said with a smile: "Even so, this person is not the person that the Saint has in mind. Don't be too panicked." Ye Shaotian knew that the Saint of the Jiyin

  Sect He once lost to Gu Yue, but Ye Shaotian felt that the regulations set by the Holy Girl of Jiyin Sect were too exaggerated, and even maliciously speculated whether the Holy Girl had selfish motives in it.

  As the young leader of the Kunlun Sect, Ye Shaotian has always followed a low-key and mysterious canon, based on the Kunlun teachings. He is not that interested in other things in the demon world, but Ye Shaotian doesn't think so.

  Ye Shaotian is very interested in the position of Demon Lord. He is now in the middle stage of Nascent Soul, and his talent is extremely extraordinary. He practices the Kunlun Sect's highest secret method, Three Thousand Styxes, which is astonishingly powerful and unmatched by anyone at the same level.

  However, even if Ye Shaotian is the young leader of the Kunlun Sect, it is still very difficult to get the position of Demon Lord. Firstly, the Jiyin Sect is on par with the Kunlun Sect, and even the Jiyin Sect is more famous. Secondly, the former Demon Lord There is also another successor, Chu Nan, who is also an opponent that cannot be underestimated.

  But fortunately, as soon as the news about Chu Nan carrying the secret space box came out recently, Chu Nan became the target of everyone in the demon world.

  Now there is only one Jiyin Sect missing, and the moment he saw the Jiyin Sect’s Saint, Ye Shaotian suddenly felt that there is another way, that is to marry with the Jiyin Sect, and his identity with the Jiyin Sect’s Saint Quite, and although the saint cannot get married, it will be enough to become the sect leader in the future.