Chapter 41

After hearing what Gu Yue said, Zai Zai took it back the little claws turned to pick at the hem of Gu Yue's clothes, raising their heads and waiting eagerly.

  Gu Yue smiled, dipped his chopsticks into some wine and gently placed it on the little Zaizai's mouth.

  The little Zaizai tentatively stuck out the tip of his tongue and tasted it, and then quickly wrinkled his nose, seeming to feel a little strange, but after a while, the little Zaizai licked his mouth again and said softly "Hmm, huh". Voice.

  Gu Yue saw that Xiao Zai Zai didn't have any uncomfortable reaction, and it was the first time he saw Xiao Zai Zai asking for something, so Gu Yue naturally wouldn't refuse.

  He dipped his chopsticks into it again and took a little bit. Zaizai licked it, but he probably didn't think it was enough, so he grabbed Gu Yue's clothes with his claws and made a "gulu" sound in his throat.

  Gu Yue was so annoyed by Zaizai that he had no choice but to pick up the jade cup and carefully bring the mouth of the cup to Zaizai. Xiao Zaizai then held Gu Yue's wrist while Gu Yue held the wall of the cup little by little. Feed the little cub at a tilted angle.

  At this time, Lin Fengcheng also raised his glass and took a sip. This sip went into his throat, and his mouth and tongue suddenly became salivate. With a surge of heat, Lin Fengcheng felt comfortable all over. These days, he has been practicing the Dafa of Dividing Elements. In a predicament, there is always a sense of disintegration and uneasiness.

  But now, Lin Fengcheng is full of energy, and he can't help secretly praising in his heart, no wonder the reputation of this wine can spread overseas, it is more special than the spiritual wine that Lin Fengcheng drank before.

  It's a pity that he can only drink one or two cups now, but thinking that he can take away ten cups as soon as the birthday banquet is over, Lin Feng is a little satisfied on purpose.

  But at this moment, Lin Fengcheng saw that everyone around him stopped their cups and looked forward, as if they were amazed at something.

  Lin Fengcheng also looked over, his face changed drastically after seeing it, how could someone be so reckless?

  Zhao Jianghai naturally also saw this scene, and he was even more certain in his heart that even if Gu Yue was not a child of an aristocratic family, he still had an extraordinary identity, and he was so arrogant!

  Even as the master of this spiritual island, Zhao Jianghai would never be able to feed a spiritual beast with Du'e wine.

  But at this time, Zhao Jianghai also thought of something, and hurriedly walked towards Gu Yue and said, "Wait, this wine must not be given to spirit beasts!"

  It turns out that the purple sun fruit used to refine Du'e wine is a special product on the island. This fruit has been affected by the geothermal heat under the island all year round, and the spiritual energy inside is extremely overbearing.

  It takes a few days for a monk to refine the spiritual energy flowing in his Dantian, but after taking it, ordinary spirit beasts can easily go berserk and even risk death.

  Because of this, Zhao Jianghai came up with a way to brew Ziyang fruit into wine, and found a few experienced winemakers, and added the local top-grade spirit spring to dissolve the impurities in Ziyang fruit, and then brewed it. Ferry wine.

  However, this Fermenting wine has great stamina. As long as a monk keeps a stable mood, he can overcome its effect, but spirit beasts are different. Jiang Hai was worried about what would go wrong.