Chapter 111

When Gu Yue kissed him, he felt a little nervous. Let’s not talk about whether Zhong Xiao still remembered him? Besides, would his kiss be too abrupt? After all, he still wasn't sure of Zhong Xiao's intentions.

  But when he saw Yin Li and Rong Fujing just now, Gu Yue also realized that the world's tolerance and acceptance should be higher than he expected.

  Can Zhongxiao also understand his own mind?

  After Gu Yue kissed him, he wanted to see Zhong Xiao's reaction, but he saw that Zhong Xiao was just like the little Zaizai before. He suddenly put his arms around his shoulders and responded to him enthusiastically and greenly.

  Chongxiao, Chongxiao!

  At this moment, Gu Yue felt infinite joy in his heart. He held Zhong Xiao's waist and continued to deepen the kiss.

  After the kiss, Gu Yue gently lifted the broken hair from Zhongxiao's forehead, stared into his eyes, and said softly: "I miss you so much, and I'm so worried that I will never find you again..."

  There In the silent years and endless time, loneliness was such an unbearable thing. Only at this moment, with Zhongxiao, did Gu Yue finally feel peaceful and happy.

  When Zhong Xiao heard this, his eyes were clear and he smiled brightly at him.

  If it weren't for Gu Yue, he wouldn't have developed a true consciousness, and from then on he would know what happiness, anger, sorrow, and separation are.

  And the best things in the world have to do with the person in front of you.

  Before Chongxiao had any emotions, he learned all kinds of emotions little by little because of Gu Yue. In the next two years, he and Gu Yue traveled all over the world. When he didn't know what love was, he fell in love with her again. Gu Yue.

  Every day after that, he loved each other a little more, but Zhongxiao didn't understand it at the time.

  Zhong Xiao also whispered: "No way, have you forgotten? You made a wish to heaven and earth before and promised to be with me forever. You are not allowed to go back on your word..." As soon as Zhong Xiao finished

  speaking , Gu Yue also remembered the wish he made when he offered incense to Emperor Mingzong. It turned out that Zaizai already knew it clearly at that time!

  Gu Yue couldn't help but laugh.

  Looking at this scene, Rong Fujing finally understood everything. He had been pursuing Gu Yue for so long, and the paranoia in his heart could no longer be described in words. So when he heard the conversation between the two, Rong Fujing immediately reacted, Gu Yue Who is this person in front of Yue...

  He is the divine beast, the divine beast that has always been in Gu Yue's arms.

  Gu Yue's so-called ambition of heaven and earth was actually for this divine beast?

  At this moment, countless people present have not recovered from the scene just now. In this world, there are immortals, no, gods, who are as extraordinary as Gu Yue... After all, the powerful ones present are

  also They had all witnessed with their own eyes the scene when Gu Yue became a god, and heaven personally sent blessings. Therefore, in their eyes, everything that happened in this world was extremely absurd and unreal, and instead they regarded this place as a dream.

  The look he looked at Yin Li was even more filled with contempt, just because no matter how powerful Yin Li was in this world, compared to Gu Yue's achievements, they were not even one ten thousandth of his achievements. Gu Yue had already become a god! And it actually appeared in front of them. Those experiences that seemed so brilliant were also verifiable, and of course they all happened!