Chapter 10

Gu Yue described the love beast he imagined in his dream, but he doesn't know if there is such a thing in the cultivation world.

  Qiu Hagi was slightly taken aback, thinking hard, she knew everything about the species of spirit beasts, in fact, many spirit tigers, spirit leopards and the like barely fit what Gu Yue said, with round ears and furry bodies. Cute when I was young.

  But all spirit beasts with a higher rank are extremely fierce and mighty, after all, the world of spirit beasts is so cruel.

  Take her Lingling, for example, she looks small and charming, but in fact she is not only gifted with a pair of double eyes that can see through confusion and illusions, but also has sharp teeth and claws that can bite through copper and iron, and penetrate gold and stone.

  After continuous advancement, it has now begun to have power. The spirit pupil can confuse the mind at every turn, and can also interfere with other cultivators by surprise, and prey on other spirit beast.

  As for Gu Yue's need for a vegetarian spirit beast, Qiu Yu was even more puzzled.

  Spirit beasts are also natural selection, and it is normal for high-level spirit beasts to feed on low-level spirit beasts in the outside world.

  Even their Spirit Beast Peak specially raised some low-level spirit beasts for meat.

  After all, a spirit beast needs to devour a large amount of flesh and blood rich in aura to advance. In comparison, the aura contained in Linggu Lingmi is really pitifully scarce.

  Take those spirit birds and cranes as an example. Although they also eat spirit rice, the owner must always replenish some spirit pills specially designed for the advancement of spirit beasts. Otherwise, the supply of spirit energy will be insufficient, and the coat color will be very dull, which is not good for spirit pets.

  So Qiu Yu really didn't understand why Gu Yue needed a vegetarian spirit beast, and those ordinary spirit birds were top-notch and useless to sword cultivators.

  As for the cute appearance, it is the most useless point, very few male cultivators fancy it, let alone sword cultivators.

  Qiu Hagi thought for a while, and said, "I really don't know of any spirit beasts that meet the conditions of fellow daoists, but what kind of needs do you have for the effects of spirit beasts, I can recommend them to fellow daoists."

  Some cultivators raise spirit beasts for their usefulness, or to make up for the shortcomings of the exercises, or to help guard the door, or to find treasures, to transport people, and so on.

  For example, many disciples in Mingzong would rent cranes from Yushou Peak because most people need a means of transportation.

  For another example, some cultivators specialize in vigorous exercises and are not flexible enough. At this time, they need a spirit beast that can assist him in attacking the enemy on the back.

  However, Gu Yue shook his head and said, "My spirit beast doesn't need to do anything, and I don't need it to be so powerful, as long as it has a destiny with me... it just needs to be by my side."

   Gu Yue couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that Zhongqing Beast didn't know anything about it.

  In fact, Gu Yue's description just now was probably based on the national treasure of his previous life. Of course, it would be even better if the national treasure was only vegetarian!

  And if there really was a spirit beast like a panda, Gu Yue wouldn't dare to use it as a substitute for transportation, he wouldn't have time to touch every day while holding it in his arms!