Chapter 71

As soon as Gu Yue said these word, Even if it doesn't work, it has to work. After all, the four Nascent Soul Stage cultivators can't move at all.

  The four of them were trembling and looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

  This person did not show any signs of Dharma, nor did he use any Taoist skills. He could completely immobilize them with just a sword energy. What kind of magical power is this, and what kind of terrifying strength is it!

  The four of them could only nod with difficulty, not daring to say another word.

  Chu Nan also came back to his senses at this time. He never expected that the cultivator who seemed to be only at the Golden Core stage could suppress four Nascent Soul stage cultivators by himself, and he knew that the other cultivators were from In the case of the two major demon sects in the Demon Realm, the Kunlun Sect and the Jiyin Sect!

  Which unborn powerful person in the demon world is this? It can be said to be immeasurable in this world!

  Chu Nan's mind was racing at this moment, and he could only pray secretly that his words just now did not offend this senior.

  And now the only way he can break the situation is with this senior!

  But Chu Nan knew very well that the other party might not be interested in him because of his magical powers and secret skills. Maybe the other party might only be interested in the spatial secret box.

  What's more, Chu Nan no longer intends to keep this thing on his body. He had previously thought of taking this opportunity to use the space secret box to enter the Demonic Valley to see if he could find a way out after death!

  But now Chu Nan knew that he would never be able to escape under the joint siege of Kunlun Sect and Jiyin Sect.

  Besides, this space secret box has been with Chu Nan for a long time, but even if Chu Nan reaches the early stage of Nascent Soul, it is difficult to find the secret and method of this space secret box. If this thing is really that useful, then his master at the time Why don't you use it?

  In short, Chu Nan no longer has any obsession with this spatial secret box.

  And if the space secret box can be dedicated to this senior in an upright and open manner, then this dilemma can be solved.

  Chu Nan said without hesitation: "I just couldn't see Mount Tai. Please don't blame me for offending senior. If senior can help me suppress these four people temporarily, I am willing to dedicate this thing to senior." Chu

  Nan There was no time to use the demonic energy just now, so when Gu Yue drew his sword just now, although Chu Nan felt that the abyss was unpredictable and unable to contend, it was not completely suppressed like the other four.

  As Chu Nan said this, he carefully took out a secret box that was wrapped with restrictions one after another from his arms.

  And when Chu Nan took out the secret box, everyone present looked at the thing in his hand with hot eyes and breathless eyes. This thing was the remnants of the previous Demon Lord that the two demon sects had set up to find. Space secret box.

  As long as you have this object, you can enter the Demonic Valley, have a great chance of successfully obtaining the ancient magic treasure, and have all the magical secret treasures in your hands.

  At this time, the four demon cultivators from Jiyin Sect and Kunlun Sect were also shocked. If this thing was really obtained by this senior, they would never be able to take it back.