Chapter 44

Gu Yue didn't know that his body was shining, but others could see it clearly.

  This light is actually due to the halo of merit on his body being generated again.

  The halo of merit can only be formed when the gods have made merit, either by subjugating demons, eliminating harm for the people, or educating the people, or benefiting one party.

  When Gu Yue dissipated Xiao Shi's evil spirit before, he formed a halo of merit, and now the halo of merit on him has strengthened again.

  Because just now, Zhang Tianhao had let go of the obsession in his heart, and he finally understood how wrong everything he had done was.

  And Zhang Tianhao has been against Jiangshan Pavilion all the year round, destroying many island merchant ships and implicating many innocent people.

  In the past two hundred years, he has been entangled in karma and numerous causes and effects, so at the moment of his repentance, Gu Yue also received the blessing of merit.

  Zhang Tianhao looked at Gu Yue, he was like a god descending from the earth, his body was full of light, and the endless sword intent hit him, this is the stormy sea, and it seems like the sky is collapsing.

  Zhang Tianhao was relieved, he neither hid nor resisted, because he knew that he could not avoid that terrifying sword intent, let alone resist this supreme light.

  As the tsunami passed, Zhang Tianhao's billowing Dharma image, which was standing in the air just now, disappeared into nothingness.

  Just one move!

  He didn't use a sword, just one move.

  Everyone was shocked and didn't know what to say.

  Because such a scene is really incredible, there is no way to imagine it!

  What kind of person can kill the dharma form of a late Nascent Soul cultivator with just one move?

  Even a cultivator in the early stage of transforming gods may not be able to kill them with one move, right?

  Is this the sword cultivator? No, they have never seen such a sword cultivator before. What he uses is not a sword at all, but some kind of immortal method?

  At this moment, everyone's minds were blank, and only such thoughts remained.

  At this time, Gu Yue stood in the air, facing the empty sea in front of him, and fell into deep thought.

  Because Gu Yue saw it clearly this time, Zhang Tianhao's dharma form was pierced by his countless sword intents, and disappeared!

  If it is an ordinary person who is already extremely excited at this moment, they only think that it is their own strength.

  But Gu Yue had a very clear understanding of himself. He knew that his hidden sword skills were just the product of his whim. He thought of it on the spur of the moment in order to repel Ying Feng.

  This kind of Taoism doesn't even have any skills, it just needs to hide one sword intent after another in the dantian, and it doesn't do any harm.