Chapter 37

Tongtian Lingbao is a legendary magic weapon that is one level higher than the real weapon.

  Real artifacts are few and far between, they need profound artifacts to be cultivated for many years, and by chance and coincidence, a sliver of wisdom is born, and a true spirit is bred.

  And Tongtian Lingbao can't be created by humans.

  The Tongtian Lingbao already contains a trace of the truth of the great truth in it. Its spiritual power is unimaginable, and it can even reach the heaven. It is the weapon used by the immortals in the upper world, so it is called Tongtian Lingbao.

  As for magic treasures of the level of immortals above the Tongtian Lingbao, it is no longer something people in the cultivation world can guess.

  And so far, there are only a few Tongtian Lingbao born in the cultivation world, and even if there are, no one dares to covet them.

  Just because the true spirit of Tongtian Lingbao can escape from this treasure by itself, and can no longer be restricted by the magic weapon itself.

  They have the power to choose the master, but they are not like real artifacts. Once the magic artifacts are obtained by monks, they can also erase the true spirit. Unlike Tongtian Lingbao, they already contain the law of the Dao, and they cannot be easily destroyed by practitioners from the lower world of.

  Therefore, even if the monk knows where it is, it is meaningless if it does not recognize it.

  As for the most precious treasure in the demon world, the Ten Thousand Demon Sword, it is a heaven-reaching spiritual treasure, but the Ten Thousand Demon Sword has already been extinguished by evil spirits, so it has been damaged, so it can be refined by others.

  Although the power of the Wanmo Sword is not as good as before, once it is born, it can also set off a bloodbath in the cultivation world. It is conceivable how powerful this Tongtian Lingbao is.

  So far, there have been very few cases where Tongtian Lingbao has chosen its master, and it is not known what criteria they have for choosing their master.

  There is actually another reason why the Wuhui Sword Tomb is a holy place for sword cultivators, and that is that its number one spiritual sword, Queyue, is a heaven-reaching spiritual treasure!

  It's just that no one in the outside world has seen the true appearance of Que Yue so far. Only the cultivators who have served as senior leaders of Sword King City in the past generations know where Que Yue is.

  Que Yue has never chosen a master. Since its birth, it has been guarding the Sword Tomb. After all, since the establishment of Wuhui Sword Tomb for tens of thousands of years, the Sword King City has also been weak.

  Three thousand years ago, a major event occurred that changed the entire pattern of the world of cultivation.

  That was when four loose immortals in the world of cultivation united to try to seize all the spiritual swords in the Wuhui Sword Tomb.

  At that time, the sword god Sikong was just a young boy who had just embarked on the road of cultivating Taoism, and no one knew when Jianzhong gave birth to the psychic treasure Queyue.

  Si Bai witnessed the scene that year with his own eyes, the sky changed color, thunder burst, four casual cultivators stood in the air, countless sword cultivators in the Sword King City could not even swing a sword under their pressure.

  Seeing that the Wuhui Sword Tomb that had stood for tens of thousands of years was about to be burned to the ground, at this moment, the whole world suddenly became silent and fell into stillness.