Chapter 62 - 63

How can Old Demon Xuan Xin express the shock in his heart to others?

  You must know that the reason why cultivators in the transformation stage are different from other cultivators is because they have mastered a trace of the law of space power!

  The truth of the Great Dao is what every cultivator spends his or her entire life exploring. Among them, the most difficult laws to master are time and space.

  If cultivators in the late Nascent Soul stage can sense a trace of space power, they may advance to become gods. However, time is truly elusive and traceless. It is said that the laws of time are probably only known in the fairy world.

  Although Old Demon Xuanxin has rarely fought with others since he advanced to become a god, after all, if cultivators in the god-transformation stage were to fight, the mountains and rivers would be destroyed at the least, and the spiritual land would collapse at the worst. It is unknown how much cause and effect it would cause.

  So even if there is a battle of wits, a new space will be opened up.

  But at the same time, the opening of space requires both. If it is opened by one of the spiritual cultivators, and he gets the secret first and occupies the entire space, it will be difficult for the other person to gain the advantage.

  Therefore, when Old Demon Xuan Xin entered the palace just now, he quickly seized the opportunity here and sealed off the space.

  Logically speaking, only a cultivator in the late stage of spiritual transformation who is one level higher than him can break his space in such a short period of time.

  And even so, the old demon Xuan Xin has absorbed the spiritual energy of heaven and earth in advance, who can still condense such terrifying spiritual energy under such circumstances!

  What's more, his Chaos Ten Thousand Qi Dafa combines spiritual energy, blood energy, evil energy, filthy energy, etc., and even a trace of dragon energy. The terrifying thing about it is that it can swallow everything. It is difficult for ordinary cultivators to resist it with magic weapons, and they will also be affected by this energy. Who could have thought that once his chaotic energy touched this person, it would be like a stone sinking into the sea and completely melting away!

  Gu Yue also had a condensed look on his face. Gu Yue knew something had happened just now when he saw the sky and earth above the palace changing.

  The Daxia Dynasty and Mingzong are inextricably linked, and they are the support and support of thousands of people in the world.

  During this period, Gu Yue and his little Zai Zai traveled around Daxia for several months. They not only loved the scenery here, but also the local customs. How could Gu Yue watch helplessly as someone wanted to cause trouble and destroy the peace of this prosperous age?

  But just now, Gu Yue felt that there was some kind of spell cast on this place, the world was shrinking infinitely, and he felt like his whole body was stagnant.

  But anything in this world can be trapped, but there is no way to trap a person's thoughts and consciousness.

  At this moment, Gu Yue swung out a sword intention again. This sword intention was not as fast as water, nor as good as water, but a sword that opened up and down, was sharp and boundless, and could open up the world!

  At the same time, Gu Yue used the spiritual energy in his Dantian.

  There is spirit in the heaven and earth. Even if the spiritual energy of this area of ​​heaven and earth is completely absorbed, new spiritual energy is constantly being born at the same time.