Chapter 6

Gu Yue's spiritual consciousness swept across the mountains and rivers. After he gradually adapted to his body in the past few days, his cultivation realm became more and more integrated. Gu Yue knew how to use his spiritual consciousness without much effort.

  Soon, with the help of his divine sense, Gu Yue brought the entire sub-peak under his control.

  This feeling was something he had never experienced before, and it was extremely wonderful.

  Moreover, when Gu Yue expanded the scope of his spiritual consciousness to the limit again, he could feel that there might still be room for improvement in the scope of his spiritual consciousness, and he could reach farther places through the side peak.

  But Gu Yue quickly dispelled this idea. You need to be cautious when using your spiritual consciousness in the cultivation world, especially when you encounter a cultivator with higher spiritual consciousness than you, your own spiritual consciousness can be easily detected. 

      Although Gu Yue didn't know what level of spiritual consciousness he had now, and it was considered safe in the sect, but Gu Yue felt that since he wanted to keep a low profile now, he should be cautious in everything.

  But now that he has a sense of consciousness, Gu Yue finds that the surrounding area of ​​Wenjian Peak is particularly lively these few days, with a lot of noisy and chaotic atmosphere, and it is very noisy everywhere.

  Gu Yue didn't know what was going on in the outside world, and based on the principle of hiding as much as he could, Gu Yue didn't even plan to leave the sect.

  In the next few days, Gu Yue observed the mountains, rivers and plants with great enjoyment. Every flower, every tree, every insect and every fish here, under the eyes of his spiritual consciousness, looked like a pair of ubiquitous eyes. Every detail is revealed.

  Gradually through his perception, Gu Yue was able to gain insight into the regularity of their breathing and breathing. As time went by, he was also in it, as if with them, through spring, summer, autumn and winter, year after year.

  Gu Yue was immersed in this kind of mysterious and mysterious feeling, and he caught something in his heart, but he missed the goal.

  At this moment, Gu Yue suddenly felt that maybe they were more agile than he imagined.

  Gu Yue's "eyes" scanned inch by inch, and under the bright sunlight, the golden tail of the swimming fish flickered past, lightly creating waves of water. Gu Yue lowered his eyes and stretched out his hand to touch it, but the water-colored mist was blown away by an invisible spring breeze.

  Gu Yue was thoughtful, and suddenly, an indescribable thing came out of his heart.

  *

  Wei Shuhao has been busy at Wenjian Peak these days. He has already made up his mind to do his best to make this housewarming ceremony for his senior brother as grand as possible.

  Wei Shuhao first summoned all the disciples of Wenjian Peak, let them take care of their own affairs, and then invited other disciples who are familiar with the peak.

  Nowadays, I don't know how many people are inquiring about Gu Yue's news overtly or covertly. In this case, Wei Shuhao simply told the public that it didn't matter whether he came or not, the congratulatory gifts must be sent.