Chapter 106

Gu Yue hadn't figured it out for a moment, but suddenly he saw a familiar figure appearing in the sky. Because he had met him before, Gu Yue quickly recognized that it was the Emperor.

  Why did the Emperor appear here?

  Could it be that you are here to support yourself?

  If so, Gu Yue is not such a fussy person...

  Seeing the Emperor of Heaven appear at this time, none of the other Daluo Golden Immortals recognized him. After all, the Emperor of Heaven rarely appeared in the immortal world, and he was wearing a Qingyun cloak, which was very... Low profile.

  Everyone looked at the Emperor with disdain. This person appeared early and late, but he appeared only after Gu Yue had solved all the evil tribes. I don't know where he came from. They don't have such comrades... ..Gu

  Yue called out the Emperor's name at this time: "Your Majesty, you are here..."

  The Emperor had already secretly hidden the God of Killing Talisman in his sleeves, without any trace of the talisman. Dare to expose himself, when Gu Yue asked, he hurriedly said: "I have been ordered by the Emperor of Heaven to come... to find you." The Emperor changed the topic and decided to make up an excuse.

  Hearing that it was the Emperor of Heaven who had the destiny, Gu Yue was also curious about what was going on. Could it be that the Emperor of Heaven thought that his position as a marshal was too childish and was planning to change it again?

  So Gu Yue also said: "Please invite the Emperor to come in and talk."

  The Emperor nodded when he heard this. He was wearing a blue cloud cloak and stepped forward. However, at this step, the Emperor was also stunned. His blue cloud cloak was an immortal weapon. He came and went without a trace. He was in the southern fairyland before. In the city, even if the city is protected by restrictions, Qingyun Cloak still ignores the restrictions, but now, he can't even step into Gu Yue's formation.

  The Emperor felt lucky once again. Fortunately, he had not misjudged the strength of Gu Yue's formation. Gu Yue's defensive formation actually reached a state of watertightness, and even immortal weapons could not enter it.

  The Emperor had no choice but to say with some embarrassment: "There are no evil clans outside anymore. Cancel this formation." Gu Yue couldn't help but be startled when he heard this. He had finally

  built this formation. Even if it only has defensive power, it can still be used. Protect your personal safety, even the Emperor can't just cancel it if you ask him to cancel it!

  Moreover, Gu Yue always felt that the Emperor was a little strange. He had obviously not dealt with him before, but this time he not only came to support him in person, but also had such a big change in his attitude.

  As the saying goes, there must be a monster when something goes wrong!

  Gu Yue remembered what he had learned about the evil clan before. The more powerful the evil clan was, the greater their abilities were. They could even transform into immortals!

  When Gu Yue thought about it, he felt that the Emperor was most likely transformed from the evil clan. After all, the Emperor had previously ridden a blue dragon and looked aloof.

  But now, why are you so easy to talk to?

  Gu Yue thought of this and made a decision in his heart. He still said calmly: "Okay, please wait a moment, Lord Immortal Emperor!" Gu Yue said, the immortal light in his hand flickered, and the defensive formation slowly faded away