Chapter 34

But since it was Gu Yue who asked, the elders of Sword King City still spoke in quite detail.

  The sword alliance summit is held every ten years, and all the swordsmen in the cultivation world will spontaneously rush to the sword king city to discuss the way.

  It is not only a demonstration of one's own swordsmanship, but also a competition.

  After all, everyone's kendo is different, how can you confirm that your kendo is stronger just by words?

  Moreover, sword cultivators are mostly determined and indomitable people. In other words, they are unreasonable and do their own way, so in the end, they can only use force to determine whose sword is stronger.

  Of course, even if that person really wins, other people will not shake their swordsmanship. If you sharpen your sword in ten years, you will come again in another ten years.

  The reason why everyone is so enthusiastic is not only because the Sword King City has a very high status in the hearts of sword cultivators all over the world, but also because there is a holy place in the Sword King City, which is a sword mound without regrets.

  Wuhui Sword Tomb is a place where swords are hidden. If every generation of sword masters in the cultivation world cannot ascend to the Dao, they will choose to bury their natal swords here before they die.

  These powerhouses are at least in the Nascent Soul Stage, and there are even some Sword Dao Sanxians.

  Sword Dao Sanxian is only one step away from ascending, and Sword Dao is the strongest single combat power of all cultivators, and their natal swords accompany them step by step, polished with countless blood essence and natural materials and earth treasures, Therefore, there is no shortage of real weapons that have given birth to true spirits. It is conceivable how powerful this Wugui Sword Tomb is.

  Since there are so many peerless swords hidden in Wuhui Sword Tomb, is there anyone coveting them?

  This starts with the origin of Sword King City. At the beginning, Sword King City was just a strong swordsman who was ascending through the tribulations, but could not find the right way. Before the final deadline came, he inserted the peerless sword that had followed him all his life here. He laughed loudly and said, "I have no regrets in this life to enter the way of swordsmanship!"

  Immediately afterwards, he ordered his disciples and servants to leave with a smile on their faces if they had the chance to obtain it.

  From then on, many sword cultivators came here admiringly, and lived in a hut next to it. Their descendants became more and more, forming the Sword King City.

  And that sword tomb was also named Wuhui Sword Tomb, and it became a holy place in the hearts of sword cultivators, so once someone coveted it, they would be attacked by sword cultivators all over the world.

  The only way to enter the Wuhui Sword Tomb is to get the approval of Sword King City. However, there are too many sword cultivators in the world, and it is impossible for everyone to go in and try. Therefore, Sword King City holds a Sword Alliance Summit every ten years, and choose the ones you are optimistic about. The sword genius allows it to enter.

  However, a cultivator's natal sword often follows the cultivator from the foundation building stage. Therefore, there is a rule at the Sword Alliance Summit that no spiritual power is allowed to be used, and the outcome is determined by sword skills alone!

  Therefore, there is a formation that restricts spiritual power at the summit of the Sword League, and people who come and go can't see the difference in cultivation.