Chapter 23

Ten friends?

  As expected of fellow Taoist Qiu Hagi, he really has a lot of friends.

  Gu Yue stopped wasting time and quickly tidied up and set up a place for the banquet. After all, it was the first time to invite so many people to his cave, and Gu Yue wanted to make it perfect.

  Gu Yue's cave on the water is nine levels high and a hundred feet wide. Each floor is connected by nine winding corridors, and it is extremely dazzling on this thousand-mile Tianchi.

  During this period, Gu Yue built many more such as water gardens, water villas, etc... Even without soil as support, the plants inside absorbed the aura of the place and grew bigger than Gu Yue imagined. How much more vigorous.

  Gu Yue looked around at the high and low beautiful mountains and rivers around him, and with a flick of his hand, he built a pavilion and waterside pavilion out of thin air. Now that there are whitebait and birds, there should be a place to play in the water.

  When Gu Yue was building the tower, he remembered that although he had described the location of his cave in the flying book, he was worried that Qiu Hagi and others would not find it, so he casually sprinkled thousands of spirit beads.

  This spirit bead is produced from Chibei in the deep sea, and the spirit energy contained in it is not small. Many spirit beasts like it very much and use it as food.

  It's a pity that cubs don't like to eat them at all, so Gu Yue simply feeds them to the spirits here.

  These days, after he feeds it from time to time, the spiritual creatures here seem to have developed a lot of wisdom, and they have no response to his words.

  As he sprinkled this brilliant spiritual light like stars, waves piled up on the water surface, countless swimming fish jumped out, and spirit birds fluttered in the sky, singing bursts of cries around him.

  Gu Yue smiled slightly and said a few words to them.

  *

  Qiu Hagi and others, together with Fang Yang, headed towards Gu Yue's cave.

  Everyone on the road was a little puzzled, they had never heard of a spiritual place like Jiuchong Tianchi in this direction.

  However, the direction pointed by Gu Yue should be correct, so everyone hurried on without stopping.

  I don’t know how long it took, but everyone saw the boundless and vast mountains in the distance.

  After clearing the clouds and seeing the fog, such a wonderful scene appeared in front of my eyes. I saw three male peaks rising from the ground, like pillars supporting the sky, supporting a square of Tianchi water above ten thousand feet.

  When everyone saw it, they were all dumbfounded.

  There is such a unique wonder in this world. It doesn't look like it belongs to the human world. It is clearly a place where immortals stay forever.

  Could it be that they went astray? Wandered into the residence of a certain elder in the sect by mistake?

  It's no wonder that everyone is suspicious, they are all people who have opened caves, and the places they once chose in the Mountain and Sea Map are also rare spiritual places.

  But compared to this Jiuzhong Tianchi, not only is the area small and pitiful, but even the spiritual energy is terrifyingly scarce!

  Such a place can be said to be the top paradise of cave heaven. It was the first time for everyone to see it. Although they were reluctant to leave, they were afraid of disturbing the peace of the powerful, so they were about to leave.