Chapter 74

Afraid that Zaizai would not realize it, Gu Yue continued to make gestures with his hands.

  Although the height of the little cub was not much different from what it is now, now the whole furry black and white dumpling has swelled!

  Of course it's also very cute.

  The little Zaizai became even more angry. He looked at Gu Yue with a sullen face. The fur all over his body was undulating, and he could tell he was unhappy at a glance.

  Gu Yue had no choice but to change his approach: "Are you kidding? Our baby isn't fat, he's just...round?"

  However, this didn't make the little Zaizai feel any better. He turned over and pointed his butt directly at him. Looking at Gu Yue, she refused to look at him again.

  Gu Yue felt helpless. His original intention was to make Zaizai eat less. Staying healthy was the most important thing, but he didn't want Zaizai to be really unhappy.

  Gu Yue thought for a while, then lifted up his clothes and showed his belly to Zaizai: "Zaizai, look at mine, I'm fat too! Can we lose weight together?" Xiaozaizai turned his head and looked at

  Gu After a while, he groaned and buried his face in his paws.

  The big liar Gu Yue!

  *

  The Demon-Sealing Conference is coming soon. This is a grand event that the Demon Sect has only held for decades.

  Since the death of the predecessor, Demon Lord Wujiu, the demon world has fallen into a leaderless situation. The demon cultivators were fighting on their own, just like a pile of scattered sand. If there is no struggle for common interests, demon cultivators will still fight with each other.

  In the past twenty years, various disputes, large and small, have often occurred in the Demon Realm. Most of them are internal struggles within the Demon Realm. Although there are many frictions with the Xuanmen righteousness, the Demon Realm has an overall advantage over Xuanmen. Yes, after all, the magic cultivator is more powerful than the Taoist cultivator in terms of improving the speed of its skills and all aspects of its methods.

  Except for one thing.

  That was a year and a half ago, people from the Blood Spirit Sect wanted to steal the sacred beasts and set many traps for Mingzong's senior brother Gu Yue. Not only did they fail... the Blood Spirit Sect was also teamed up with Xuanmen Zhengdao in January He was strangled to death, and even talking about it makes people shudder!

  You must know that the Blood Spirit Sect is a long-established sect in the demon world. It has developed extremely rapidly in recent years. Especially the leader of the Blood Spirit Sect is ruthless and has a deep city. Unexpectedly, even people and their families were taken away by the Xuan Sect. But You can imagine what a shame this is to the demon world!

  In addition, the two major demon sects in the demon world, Jiyin Sect and Kunlun Sect, have suffered at the hands of Gu Yue, so many people in the demon world believe that if there is a demon king, the situation must be very different.

  Therefore, the most important significance of holding this demon sealing conference is to unite the demon world to fight against Gu Yue!

  However, at this moment, the Holy Girl of Jiyin Sect, the Young Master of Kunlun Sect, and Chu Nan were discussing something seriously: "The most important thing in this Demon Sealing Conference is to control the quality of the banquet food and ensure that I can satisfy him."