Chapter 61

After the third princess left, Gu Yue continued to hold Fu Bao in his arms, reluctant to let go.

  The little cub twisted in Gu Yue's arms, but when Gu Yue got closer, it blinked its eyes, and its claws touched Gu Yue's chest and stopped moving.

  Gu Yue rubbed Xiao Zai Zai's head, and kissed Xiao Zai Zai again, his Fu Bao is the cutest!

  And after that, Gu Yue never saw other princes and princesses again, and in a blink of an eye, a hundred-door discussion was about to begin.

  Gu Yue didn't intend to sign up for this hundred-door seminar at the beginning, but just wanted to visit, so he informed Ji Yu in advance.

  Ji Yu seemed to have expected it a long time ago, and agreed immediately.

  Gu Yue was also relieved, waiting for tomorrow's Hundred Schools Discussion, in order to avoid the limelight, Gu Yue decided to take a look and slip away.

  But at this moment, outside the imperial palace, the old devil Xuanxin took out a causal jade slip and calculated Gu Yue's location.

  It turned out that Xuanxin old devil saw that his century-old foundation had been destroyed, and Xuanzhen Sect was now only an empty shell, and if he participated in these hundred sects' discussions, his name would be unfair. It is different from throwing yourself into a trap.

  Moreover, Old Demon Xuan Xin could not figure out how could this Gun Gun Sect be more sophisticated and morally more powerful than the Taoist books he brought from the Kunlun Sect?

  It's better to burn the boat!

  That's right, the old demon Xuanxin has already made up his mind that today he will kill the little thief who ruined his efforts first, and then slaughter a member of the royal family.

  And in this Great Xia Dynasty, there is only one great priest who is as powerful as the old devil Xuanxin, but tonight is the eve of the discussion of Taoism among hundreds of schools, and the high priest must not be in the palace, but to check the venue of the discussion to ensure the safety of tomorrow .

  The old devil Xuanxin did some calculations, and finally figured out the big thing that hurt him, the person who has the deepest karma with him here!

  Wait, why did the causal jade slip point to two places?

  The old devil Xuanxin was stunned, but this deduction of cause and effect was extremely difficult and would consume good luck, so the old devil Xuanxin didn't dare to go any further.

  Anyway, let’s solve it together.

  The old demon Xuanxin sneered, then turned into a cloud and flew to the top of the palace.

  At this time, Yin Li begged to see the Sheng Emperor again.

  And tonight, Emperor Sheng finally agreed to meet him.

  For one thing, tomorrow will be a discussion among a hundred schools of thought, and Gu Yue is still in the palace and will not leave.

  Secondly, Emperor Sheng was also very curious about why Yin Li begged to see him again and again.

  After Yin Li came in, he straight-forwardly said to Emperor Sheng: "Your Majesty, I have been investigating one thing these days, and that is about the cause of the second prince's death, and now I have some clues." Emperor Sheng showed a dignified expression

  , Looking at Yin Li uncertainly, if the person who said this was not a member of Mingzong, Shengdi absolutely suspected that there was something wrong with him.