Chapter 2

When the sword intent was swung away just now, a body-protecting spiritual light fell on everyone from the air.

  Everyone held their breath, knowing that this was the handiwork of Master Wuya.

  The Ming Dynasty has three halls, six halls and nine peaks. The elders of the three halls are responsible for teaching and enforcing the law, and have a transcendent status. The masters of the six halls take care of various affairs without interfering with each other. The nine peaks are the place where the disciples practice, and they have their own affairs according to the way the disciples practice. Where the different divisions are located.

  These nine peak masters are respectively held by nine real people in the Nascent Soul stage.

  When a cultivator reaches the Nascent Soul stage, he has already become a powerful person in the outside world. He is called the ancestor. Here he is just the master of a peak. It is conceivable that this level of Immortal Sect is no empty talk.

  This Wuya Master is the peak master of Wenjian Peak, and he is also an out-and-out sword cultivator. He has reached the early stage of Yuanying. He has few rivals in the same realm. He is highly valued by Mingzong, but he has always practiced quietly. Rarely seen and not often known.

  Therefore, as soon as the Dharma image of Wuya Zhenren appeared, everyone was excited to see him coming in person this time.

  There were two other people following Master Wuya, a handsome young man in blue, looking at the scene of pill formation with a slight frown, and another in red, with a male-female appearance, red lips and white teeth, and a pair of black and white eyes. His eyes were staring blankly into the distance.

  After seeing this, the boy in blue became thoughtful.

  Naturally, everyone had no way of noticing. When they saw Yin Li, the young man in blue, they smiled and called him "Senior Brother". It turned out that although Yin Li was young, he had been accepted as a true disciple by Master Wuya, so it didn't make sense for them to call him Senior Brother. Something wrong.

  Even though the cultivation level of this young man in blue is not higher than that of many of them here, he is at the early stage of foundation building. But everyone knows that he is only sixteen years old now and has a bright future. In the founding meeting a few days ago, he shined brilliantly, defeating the other cultivators with one person's power. Therefore, he was accepted as a true disciple by Master Wuya with an exception, and he was in the limelight for a while.

  When they saw the other young man in red, Rong Fujing, everyone looked a little strange, as if they hadn't seen him before, because Rong Fujing's status in Mingzong was really embarrassing.

  It is said that there is an evil seal on his body. This seal is difficult to dissolve and can only be slowly eliminated by the Wutan in the secret realm of Mingzong. Therefore, he was sent to Mingzong at a young age and was accepted as a registered disciple by the headmaster, but he never left Mingzong.

  Over the years in the Ming Dynasty, Rong Fujing's cultivation level was still the same as that of a disciple in the Qi refining period who had just started, and it became a strange story in the Ming Dynasty. And he has a tricky temperament, and he learned a lot of heresy from nowhere, and he enjoys teasing his disciples. They are good at swordsmanship, and they are reticent by nature, so they just keep a distance from him.