Chapter 77

Everyone watched this scene in shock. They watched Gu Yue take off his mask to reveal his extremely handsome face, and then the four demon lords knelt down to him at the same time.

  What does this mean?

  When did Gu Yue become the devil?

  Although the word Demon God means to everyone the ancient past and the power to destroy the world. If it were anyone else, the world of cultivation would definitely join forces to fight against it, but Gu Yue is different after all.

  Even Huo Tian, ​​the leader of the Ming Sect, wanted to say, "Gu Yue, if I had known you were coming, we wouldn't have come."

  Of course, he still has to come, but Huo Tian won't be so nervous at all! After all, Gu Yue was here, so what did they have to worry about?

  And the leader of the Kunlun Sect was even more stupid. He finally took out the demon statues that the Kunlun Sect had worshiped for tens of thousands of years, and prepared to seize the Demon God's treasury in one fell swoop. However, these four demon statues actually called Gu Yue the Demon God?

  What the hell is going wrong here?

  Gu Yue was probably the only calm person. He looked at these four terrifying demon lords calmly, knowing in his heart that they were just pretending to be powerful.

  It turns out that just now Gu Yue asked the divine mind how to get out of here, but the divine mind said that all he had to do was hold the Xutian Ring... As soon as

  he finished speaking, he got into the ring and disappeared.

  Gu Yue picked up the ring and saw that the ring was like an ownerless thing with no restrictions on it.

  Gu Yue was a little hesitant, not sure whether he should keep it for himself, but Zaizai lazily patted the ring with his little paws, asking Gu Yue to put it on.

  Gu Yue generally listens to Fubao on such matters. After all, Fubao has always had good luck. Gu Yue listened to Fubao and brought the ring up. Then, he saw the entire palace under his feet. They all turned into starlight and were sucked into it by this ring.

  The next second, Gu Yue had already left here, and then he saw the picture in front of him. He was surrounded by everyone!

  But Gu Yue really didn't know what the plot was, and it wasn't mentioned in the book!

  And when the four demons suddenly knelt down towards him and called themselves demon gods, Gu Yue understood that it was probably because of the ring.

  After all, even if Gu Yue knew nothing about this ring, he could still feel the extraordinary nature of this ring. It could suck a palace into it. Presumably the divine thought just now was the real demon god they called. ?

  For things like this being misidentified, Gu Yue knew that he must not panic and must stay calm.

  Of course, Gu Yue just glanced at the four demons casually, with no intention of admitting them. After all, he was not a demon god!

  However, what Gu Yue didn't know was that the four demon lords were in panic.

  Although they are not ancient demon cultivators, who really doesn't know the Lord Burning Sky Demon God in the Realm of Gods?

  The Demon God's Void Sky Ring was left in the lower realm. Over the years, no one has ever obtained it. The Demon God has once said that if anyone can open the Demon God's treasure house and put the Void Sky Ring back into its place, this person's Anyone with extraordinary talent will become the confidant of the Demon God from now on.