Chapter 32

Gu Yue was also stunned.

  Zongmen does special effects. Who knows the feeling of suddenly running out of power in less than a moment after doing it?

  Moreover, Gu Yue saw that his star platform actually sprayed out stardust like fireworks, and he wanted to hold his forehead, but seeing the little Zaizai so happy, Gu Yue took it indifferently.

  Everyone also recovered from the deep shock. Even though they already knew how extraordinary the senior brother was, it still exceeded everyone's expectations every time... At the same time, the elders

  of Sword King City also asked Gu Yue Casting an inconceivable glance, he has never seen such a swordsman with such a deep and terrifying spiritual power, and he doesn't know how his swordsmanship is?

  The competition has finally begun. There are nine extremely spacious dojos. The disciples of each peak occupy one dojo at the beginning, and the disciples of other peaks can take turns to challenge. Of course, during this period, the disciples of this peak can also change the guardians. If If other peak disciples succeed in the challenge, the arena belongs to Biefeng.

  It is conceivable what a shame this is to the peak, and he naturally wants to take it back.

  In the end, each of the nine dojos may occupy several peaks, and some do not have any.

  But this is an individual battle after all, it will only be counted on the peak according to the number of wins and losses of each person's challenges and defenses.

  In the process of fighting, each of them can display their supernatural powers, and they can't help any kung fu, but they have no eyes, so it is inevitable that there will be deaths and injuries.

  Their judges need to pay attention to nine dojos at the same time. Of course, it is not difficult for everyone.

  Seeing that Feng Jiu has already occupied a good dojo at this time, but whether it is to preserve his strength or to test each other's strength, the first day's competition is a point-to-point stage. After all, once he comes, he will occupy other people's dojo. Annoying.

  Gu Yue watched the fight that Xiao Zai Zai had been longing for and finally started, thinking that Xiao Zai Zai would be very interested, but the little Zai Zai who was lying on his lap hugged the shiny stardust in his paws and fell asleep again.

  Where's the promised war-fighting Zaizai?

  Gu Yue is a little helpless, he can't go down to fight in person now, Xiao Zai Zai won't sleep for ten days like this, right?

  This is what Gu Yue is most worried about. Now Xiao Zai Zai finally got rid of the habit of sleeping late. If he really sleeps for another ten days, Gu Yue is afraid that Xiao Zai Zai will become like when he was just hatched again. Ken came out of his clothes.

  After Gu Yue looked around, he really felt that the battles in these nine dojos were not exciting enough or good-looking enough.

  Gu Yue suddenly raised his sleeves and sprinkled an aura of spiritual light, which was like water and jade, spreading in the sky of the nine dojos in a blink of an eye.

  Gu Yue said with a faint smile: "Since I am a big brother like you now, I should have something to show for it. Whoever has guarded this ring for the longest time in the past ten days, this spirit treasure belongs to this person."

  There are five profound weapons, besides the talisman of life, these five also include the moon mirror, the indeterminate spirit bead, the map of the secret realm, and the vestment.