he gives the phone back to you, turning you around in his arms so you're facing him

"you're cute" he smiles innocently, pecking your cheek. you bite your lip, wanting to say something a lot more inappropriate to him, knowing that he has no idea what's on your mind right now.

yet again, you hold back "you look so fucking hot" you say, putting your hand on his bicep, flaring his ego even more.

he chuckles deeply, giving you a sweet kiss on your nose before saying a simple, "well thank you, baby". he backs away, leaving you standing there as you have an obvious pout on your face at the lack of progression of your intentions.

he shakes his head at you, laughing lightly at your disappointment.

"if i kiss you right now then i'm going to forget all about practicing" he says honestly, tossing the ball up and down to himself.

"so?" i say, shamelessly urging him to just let it go.

"so" he draws out, smirking at me, "we are going to keep practicing" he says, tossing the ball my way.

i catch it, sighing loudly.

"you suck" i exclaim, throwing the ball back at him, putting some strength into it.

"no" he says, looking at you through his eyebrows as he gets closer to you, for only a moment. "you do" he whispers into your ear, leaving you speechless as he backs away yet again, leaving you standing there in the park completely riled up and unsatisfied as he continues to practice.

--------------------

if you thought he was hot yesterday, then you definitely were not prepared for today. he has the full uniform on, the jersey proudly displaying the number 17 on the back. you swear you are almost drooling over him at this point, its ridiculous. his mind is perfectly in the zone, the nerves kicking in as its moments before he has to go out to the mound. however, he's not too serious for some quick banter as he grabs your attention, saying

"hey babe, don't you want to capture this moment too?" he smirks, noticing how i'm staring at him. he raises his arms above his head, holding the glove as his torso is on display, as well as his bottom half that is being hugged just right in those white pants.

you bite your lip at the sight, wanting to throw yourself at him

you bite your lip at the sight, wanting to throw yourself at him. you shake your head and laugh at his request, but snap the picture anyways, knowing you'll regret it if you don't.

you put your phone down, watching as he brings his arms back down and adjusts his belt, fiddling with the clasp. you don't hesitate to help him, bringing your hand to his core and clasping the belt for him. as you finish, you trail your hands down a little, brushing over his groin. you hear him let out a breath, a sound you know all too well. you place your hands on his hips and push yourself against him, kissing his lips seductively with a sly, "oops?".

you feel him growing underneath you, only making things harder for you.

"y/n" he warns, but making no real effort to back away.

he watches you as you grin at him, batting your eyelashes sweetly as you pretend you're innocent, and doing nothing wrong.

"yes?" you tease, looking up at him, but only making eye contact with his lips. he groans, and right as he's about to speak we hear someone call out,

"dokyeom, you're up!".

he reluctantly pulls away from you, noticing the tent thats left in his pants, evidently in plain sight.

"fuck babe" he mutters. you just shrug your shoulders in a 'what did i do?' kind of way, sending him crazy. he looks around to see if anyones watching, before pulling you back to him firmly, his hand on your ass. he brings his mouth up to your ear, sending shivers down your spine as he bites your lobe lightly.

"you shouldn't have done that, love. you are going to pay for this later" he growls, squeezing your ass as he backs away.

you smirk, feeling your cheeks heat up at the attention and the promise. he walks away, heading out to the field.

"fighting, baby!" you yell out with a fist in the air, keeping up the innocent act, knowing its working.

he turns around to look at you one more time before rolling his eyes in dominant frustration, mouthing a "later", reminding you of his previous declaration.

the whole time he's out on the field, he doesn't even think about the pitch once. he turns on autopilot, throwing the ball like he's done a million times before, but all he can think about is going home and loving you right.