"Fuck! Faster, Jungkook!"

Jungkook did go faster and started playing Jin's nipples with his thumb and index finger, while they were in that position.

Jungkook held Jin's head on the side and started kissing him sloppily. He is so addicted to Jin's whole body, especially his lips. Jin lolled out his tongue and Jungkook started swallowing it while still thrusting in and out of Jin in a slower and deeper motion.

Jin wanted to have a better view of Jin so he immediately pulled out and turned Jin on his back. Jin feeling so drunk on Jungkook's cock didn't mind being manhandled.

He looked at Jungkook with lustful eyes and Jungkook opened his legs again to look at his hole. He held his cock and sharply inserted it inside Jin's hole which earned a louder scream from Jin.

"Good thing the walls are sound proof, or else, everyone will be masturbating hearing you scream because you are really hot when you scream." Jungkook whispered to him. He kissed him again inserting his tongue inside Jin's mouth while he thrusted deeper and faster.

Jin was a moaning mess, while Jungkook kept on grunting and growling like a wolf who found its prey.

Jungkook stood up a little to look at Jin's hole that kept on swallowing his cock. He promised not to be hard on Jin but he can't help it.

Not one Jin presents himself to him like he needs to be devour anytime anywhere.

"Kook-ahhhh ahhhh hmmm please... i want to cum." He said touching his cock.

"Cum, baby... i want you all dry up." He answered Jin. His thrusts are now faster than ever, even deeper as he can't also control himself. Jin is getting tighter and he wants to explode, too.

Jin kept on moaning Jungkook's name like it's all he knows about and Jungkook can't deny that he's also liking it.

"More... i want your cum, Kook!"

"I will give it to you babe.. cum now okay?" He said and Jin nodded eagerly. After just few seconds, Jin came and Jungkook followed after a few thrusts.

He stopped moving for a while then removed his cock and threw the condom they have used.

"Would you still be able to stand under the shower?" Jungkook asked Jin while he's caressing his face.

Jin looked at him with a smile. "I think I still can." He said.

"Let's go and take a shower together. I'll change the sheets after." He told Jin guiding him towards the shower.

While in the shower, Jungkook started rubbing Jin's back with the foam, spreading the soap. Jin felt relax by feeling Jungkook's hands around him. He also did the same to Jungkook after but when he was cleaning Jungkook's lower body part he felt that he was hard again. He started fisting Jungkook which earned him a confused and aroused face.

"Seokjin baby, if you'll do that, you'll have to face the consequence." He said growling to his ears because he did not expect that from Jin.

"Then let it be." Jin said in a seductive tone slowly kneeling down facing Jungkook's cock.

"Fuck..." Jungkook said, holding on to the wall when Jin started licking his cock while the shower was falling down their bodies.

Jin looked more sinful withe wet hair and a cock inside his mouth, looking at Jungkook as if begging to be wrecked.

Jungkook looked at him and held his hair. He can't do this longer than earlier seeing Jin's face. He stopped him and started thrusting in his mouth. He would want to do more to Jin and he'll use their vacation to wreck him.

"You're so hot! Your lips are so sinful!" He said thrusting deeper at Jin's throat. He wanted to cum but not inside Jin's mouth. He turned off the shower and moved inside Jin again.

He was thrusting hard for a few more minutes when he heard Jin gagging and his tears slowly falling from his face. Jin's hands were on his thighs trying to balance himself while swallowing Jungkook's cock.

He kept on thrusting more until he feels like cumming.

He stopped thrusting and pulled out his cock spilling all his cum on Jin's face, with his tongue trying to catch what he can.

"Fuck! That's so hot!" Jungkook said looking at Jin's tongue with cum and his face, too.

Jungkook made Jin stand and started licking his face. Tasting his own cum on Jin's face. He turned on the shower and let the rest of the cum flow down.

Jungkook took one condom from the shower's cabinet and said "you're making me hard again just by standing in fron of the shower."

Jin looked down and saw that Jungkook was indeed hard again. He's not sure how come Jungkook can actually get hard with just a minute of rest.

Jungkook unwrapped the condom and put it on his cock. "Hold tight." He said when he turned Jin to face the wall putting his hands on the wall.

Jin screamed when Jungkook inserted his cock suddenly without ang preparation.

"Fuck! You're tight again! I should have prepped you!"

Jungkook said having a hard time pushing in his cock again. He's not yet fully hard but Jin's hole can't take his whole cock still.

"Be prepared for a long night, Jin." He said and captured Jin's lips when he looked on the side to check if he was serious about it.