"you're not even officially boyfriends and you guys are already fighting."

"We did not fight."

"Then, what's with that reaction?"

"I-I was just surprised."

"Hmm, then why are you here? Did you perhaps had blue balls?"

Jungkook suddenly spilled the coffee he was drinking and Taehyung laughed at him.

"Dude, do you need to get laid?"

"Stop it, Taehyung. I just want to drink my coffee in peace."

"I don't really think so. There's something wrong and I'll make sure I'll know about it."

"Nothing is wrong and I'm just drinking my coffee in peace."

"Whatever you say, Jungkook!" He left Jungkook on his table and continue serving other customers.

Jungkook was not able to sleep thinking about what happened. Unfortunately, he had to meet a client early today, on a Sunday, since it's a VIP client. His weekends were usually spent with Jin. He would usually cook him breakfast and Jin will also brew coffee for him. But it's hard to face Jin knowing he was turned-on by what he did yesterday. He's not sure why he was suddenly attracted to Jin. He knows that Jin is good-looking and he surely can attract anyone, but he never looked at Jin that way. Jin is like a younger brother for him, so innocent. He wants to take care of him than to taint him. He shouldn't have kissed him last night. He was the one who's sane but he took advantage of the situation and kissed Jin back. The worse part is, he liked it a lot.

He can't sleep trying to think about how it would feel to kiss Jin again. He also had to do handjob while imagining Jin holding his hard cock, worse, even giving him a head. He was suddenly disgusted to himself thinking about his friend like that. He thinks that this is just because he was not laid for months. He only gets laid when Eun Woo go home and they would do it non-stop. They will make out and break up again because of his scandals.

He's a famous model and wanted by many. It's obvious that Eun Woo would also want other people he's working with, and Jungkook is confused why he would keep on coming back to him and Jungkook will accept him, nevertheless. They still plan to marry each other, no matter how many times Eun Woo will cheat and Jungkook would say it's a toxic relationship, still, they love each other. Jungkook is sure of that and he would only want to have sex with Eun Woo, until last night.

He shook his head by the thought. He can't and won't have sex with his bestfriend.

He was disturbed in his thoughts when the bell in the coffee shop sounded and he looked at the door. He saw Jaehwan entering. As if the world is playing on him, he would see someone related to Jin. He was near the counter and he heard what Jaehwan was ordering. When Jaehwan was asked for the names, he was surprised.

"The Americano is for Jin, and the Macchiato is for Jaehwan."

Jungkook raised his head and that's when Jaehwan saw him.

"Atty. Jeon!" He said greeting him.

"Atty. Lee. Early for a coffee? Didn't know you also visit this place."

"Not that much, to be honest. I was talking to Jin and offered to bring him coffee because he came home drunk last night. He said this is where he order coffee. Are you a regular here?" Jaehwan asked.

"Yes. The owner is my friend."

"I see. Well, it's nice seeing you. I'll get going now just to make sure that the coffee is still hot when I get at Jin's apartment. See you around." Jaehwan said.

Jungkook just nodded at him but narrowed his eyes looking at Jaehwan's back.

"I bet he'll be 6-feet under the way you are looking at him right now." Tae said appearing behind.

"They're just suddenly so close to each other."

"Why do you even care?"

"Because it's not something usual. Look at him, he looks suspicious."

"Well, he's one of your associates in your department. I doubt you hire suspicious people." Tae told him sarcastically.

"I'll check his records."

Tae just sighed with his response. "You're impossible! I'm telling you, once Jin focuses on other men, I'm sure he'll get a boyfriend. I'm even willing to court him and be serious with him."

Jungkook looked at him and smirk. "Why don't you?"

"As if you don't know the reason."

Jungkook frowned at him, not really sure what his friend was saying.

"Nevermind." Tae said.

"I don't get it."

"Because you're stupid. I don't really know how come you are a lawyer but then you are stupid. Lawyers should know how to investigate and read people. I guess you're an exemption."

"Be glad you're my friend." Jungkook answered.