Chapter 46: Leave them Underground.

Sean returned to Hogsmeade. To Ollivander. What he remembered about that trip to Hogsmeade was... how quiet it was. As he rode his broom and landed right into the Village entrance, the Hogsmeade Village was once again filled with light. 

Sean was hailed as a hero by nearly every villager. And for good reason. The Death of Rookwood and the downfall of Harlow had all happened by Sean's hand, true. But the noise of cheering and clapping when through one ear and out the other. He was focused on a single objective. The Wand and stopping the Goblins.

He just simply opened the shop, and there Ollivander was, waiting by the counter. "Come in, Mr. Cormag." Ollivander greeted 

And Sean knew what that meant. "So it's done then?" He asked.

"It's done." Ollivander answered. "And have you finished what you needed to finish?" He asked.

Sean looked out the window. "Yes. I've finished it." He answered. 

Ollivander had carried out the wand in a green box. "Here you are." He said. And he opened it for Sean to observe. A beautiful wand with an energy swirl of magic around it. 

Sean placed it in his hand. "It's beautiful." He said.

"I must warn you that I've never seen a wand like this before. My suspicion- as Professor Fig implied in his letter is that it serves a unique purpose." Ollivander advised.

"To unlock the door to the Final Repository." Sean realized. "Looks like I won't find much use for it otherwise." 

Ollivander laughed.

"What's so funny?" Sean asked.

"Oh, Mr. Cormag. Thinking of a single use." Ollivander shook his head. "I do believe that while it does serve a unique purpose, it might serve another. I have said before that I have never seen a wand of this making. Even the wand you carry as you grow." 

And that's when it clicked for Sean. "As the wand grows... so do I and so does my power?" He asked. 

"Yes." Ollivander answered. And then he looked at Sean. "We all have a Destiny, Mr. Cormag. The Power of the wand I have just crafter shall be yours to wield, to guide, to lead, to protect. I believe you know what to do now." 

Sean had placed both wands in his hands. Power in both of his hands. Separated, they were strong. There was no denying it. Just like Sean was. He was strong against his enemies on his own. But he would not have come this far, if not for the help of his friends, his new girlfriend, his Professor. They were all powerful on their own as well. But combined together, they were an unstoppable force. That was proven when they rescued Sarah's parents, and when he, Sarah, Poppy, and An-ru teamed with the Centaurs to save the Golden Snidgets. It was very clear what needed to be done.  

"Um..." Ollivander stopped Sean. "Best to do that outside." He suggested.

Sean looked around him. "Oh... right." He agreed.

So he walked outside and he started to put the wands together. But there was nothing that could keep the wands together. They would need something to bind them. Sean looked at his pocket. The Flute of his Mother and his Clan. "There's no choice." He said. And he pulled out his flute. And the flute radiated a surge of power as it touched the two wands. Sean had put his first wand at the first part of the Flute. And both parts had now started to glow a bright white. A surge of Lightning emerged from the two parts and blasted a bolt of lightning cracking the stone ground in the Village Square. "Oops." Sean commented.

But he quickly placed the second wand at the back of the Flute. Everything was now emerging in a bright light. Like Sean was looking right at the surface of the Sun. Finally the light had died down. And Sean was now holding a Wooden Brown Staff, with Magic Swirls around it like a vine.