Chapter 13: Road to Victory.

"Although Sebastian Sallow and his Sister Anne and I were all met in our 1st year of Hogwarts. We didn't really know each other that well. I was sorted into Hufflepuff, and The Sallow Twins were sorted into Slytherin. Same with Ominis. We all went our own ways. Then in my 2nd Year of Hogwarts. That was when we officially started interacting with each other." Sarah started as she and Sean walked the halls. 

"So how did you first interact? Let's start with that." Sean figured. 

"In a way that was unexpected." Sarah answered grinning. "A spell gone wrong. See... Sebastian and Anne were experimenting with some type of new spell. I just happened to be walking the halls when they were doing it. Ominis was also there. Sebastian was floating in the air while Anne was trying to hold him down. So being the helpful girl that I was known for being, I decided to help the twins out. We were able to pull Sebastian down. And avoid detention too thanks to Ominis." She laughed. "I said my name to Anne and Sebastian. Who I was? And that I was a Muggleborn. I wasn't ashamed to admit it." 

"Sebastian says that he doesn't discriminate." Sean said. 

"And he meant it. Anne wasn't a racist either." Sarah replied. "So then, one day while at Binns' class and listening to another one of his annoying lectures... Anne and I found ourselves talking and talking again. And we hit it off shall we say. We were best friends too. Pranking other students, studying... we did everything together. Of course, I didn't know Sebastian and Ominis all that well. In fact, Ominis took a while to convince that I was trustworthy. But Anne vouched for me. Sebastian told Ominis that if Anne trusted me than that was good enough for him. Ominis relented eventually, by our 3rd year." 

"Sounds like a complicated relationship." Sean commented.

"It was." Sarah admitted. "Ominis was a Pureblood Wizard of one of the most sacred Pureblood Families, and I... I was a Muggleborn Witch. And not just any Muggleborn Witch either. The Daughter of a Clergyman too. The exact kind of people that Ominis was always told to hate." She paused for a moment.  

"Well, Sebastian said that Ominis doesn't share his Families views." Sean pointed out. 

"And you would be correct." Sarah said. "He doesn't. And we would always have great times together. I joined the Green Trio." 

"The Green Trio?" Sean asked. 

"That's what Sebastian, Ominis, and Anne called themselves." Sarah answered. "Before they met me of course. At least..." And then her expression turned sad. 

"But what happened? Did you guys... have a fight?" Sean asked.

"It wasn't a fight." Sarah answered. "In the Winter of our 4th Year. Anne had been... cursed. She didn't return to Hogwarts. She still hasn't. And Sebastian... well... he was changed as a result. Suddenly he didn't have time for me. Things... things fell apart. I had to accept it. Ominis and I still talk every now and then. And I'm worried that Sebastian is going to let his Sister's condition force him more over the edge." She explained.

"And it just ended just like that?" Sean asked. 

"There's more to it. But..." Sarah answered.

"You're not ready to talk about it just yet." Sean figured. "It's okay. I won't ask for more details. Sebastian did say something like that how everyone had given up on Anne. Except for him." 

"I haven't given up on Anne either. I pray to God that he heals her. It's the only thing I can do at this point." Sarah pointed out. 

"Perhaps it will be a miracle." Sean suggested. "I'm not a Christian, but... you know what I mean." 

"I know." Sarah replied. "And thank you, Sean. Don't worry so much about Ominis. Give him a chance."