Chapter 21: The Wolf Protects the Pack.

Sean found himself a very popular figure in the Ravenclaw Common Room. Especially after his success in the Samhain Festival Last Night. He could also hear the groans and complaints of all other students who were stuck with the Death Day Party.  

Especially from Headmaster Black. Who according to him, Sean had interrupted his idea of a Quiet and Subdued Learning Environment with his ideas of Celtic Profanity. 

But to others, they had loved what Sean had done for them. Especially Garreth Weasley and his Aunt. "You know, Sean. I think that just might be one of the very few times that my Aunt hasn't hovered over me." Garreth commented as they were outside the Great Hall. 

"Well, I'm just glad that you and Professor Weasley could enjoy it. All in all, I would say that it was a good Samhain." Sean replied.

"So you're Samhain is our Halloween?" Garreth asked. 

"Pretty much. Yes." Sean answered. 

"Well, I guess maybe we should have a bigger event next year. With more Fires and more-" Garreth started to say. 

"Garreth." Sean snapped his fingers trying to bring Garreth back to reality. 

"And I could even make some wild Potions with that-" Garreth started to say. 

"Garreth, Sarah wants to go out with you." Sean had suddenly said. 

"Does she really?" Garreth asked ecstatic. 

"No. That was just to get your attention." Sean answered.

"Damnit." Garreth grunted. "Well, anyway... I was hoping that you could help me with something." 

"And that would be?" Sean asked. 

"You see. I have an idea for Fizzing Whizzbee inspired beverage, but I'm missing a key ingredient." Garreth answered. 

"Another Potion?" Sean asked. "How do you come up with these concoctions?"

"It's a gift, truly." Garreth answered. "I can only hope that my descendants will carry on my gift for Potions. But knowing my luck, they won't be all that great at it." Then he shook his head. "But nevermind that now. I suspect the key ingredient in Fizzing Whizzbees is dried Billywig stings. I heard there's a store of them in Honeydukes' cellar." 

"And why ask me to get the Concoctions. Why not yourself?" Sean asked. 

"I'd get them myself. But I don't want to attract any unwanted attention from Aunt Matilda." Garreth answered. "I was hoping that you could follow a secret passage to Honeydukes' cellar and grab a few dried Billywig stings for me." He requested. 

"Secret Passage you say?" Sean asked. He pondered it. Garreth had attended Samhain for Sean. And Sean did owe Garreth  for attending. And one never knew when they needed a quick means of escape from the Castle. "Okay, Garreth. I'll get the Billywig Stings for you." He decided. 

"Brilliant. Thank you. Truly, Sean." Garreth said. "But you should know that it's not exactly quick. It's the 'secret' bit that's helpful. The passage is hidden behind the statue of a one eyed witch in the Third Floor Corridor. Just tap it with your wand and say 'Dissendium.'" He instructed. "I'll walk with you to show you the way." 

Sean and Garreth both walked their way up to the Third Floor Corridor. "Can't you have someone buy the stuff for you?" Sean asked. 

"Unfortunately, no. I don't have the funds for it. My Family have always been poor. We've been poor ever since the Norman Invasions nearly 800 years ago." Garreth answered. "Well, when I say that-" 

"Sebastian explained the whole story to me already." Sean assured. 

"He and Sarah haven't gotten back together again have they?" Garreth asked as they descended up the staircase.