Chapter 28: The Shadow of Discovery.

The Earth Elemental Magic didn't just allow Sean to use for Combat Spells. But he also used his newfound Earth Magic to help construct habitats for his Magical Beasts that he was keeping safe. Constructing out of Rocks, he had constructed pens, massive Earth pillars. And had made trenches for water to flow. And thanks to these improvements, the profits were flowing in more than ever. Business was booming. More so than ever. Especially now that the Room of Requirement now contained a new habitat including a dark forest, swamp like area. A perfect breeding ground for creatures like the Nifflers, Unicorns, and Thestrals.

"You've built all of thisssssss, from nothing." An-ru said. "Rather impresssssive." 

"There are better ways to make a strong business without having to resort to such barbaric methods like the Poachers." Sean had explained. 

"And you have proven that, rightfully ssssssso." An-ru replied. "Creaturesssssss feel jusssssst assssss they would on the outssssside, than in cagessssss. You've created a home for them." 

"And when things get too overcrowded or we can't hold more. Than I've found a person in Hogsmeade who will find them a wonderful home." Sean explained. "For now..." His expression darkened. 

"What do you mean?" An-ru asked.

"It's just a thought that I've been having An-ru." Sean answered. "What happens when I am gone and all these Beasts will leave. It's not like we have a place where Magical Creatures can live peacefully and in harmony." 

"Sssssso build one." An-ru said. 

"Build one?" Sean asked.

"Of coursssssssse." An-ru answered. "If there isssssss one thing that I know about Humansssssss, issssss that there issssss alwayssssss sssssssomeone who will take money for whatever reasssssson. You ssssssshould make your reasssssson a noble one. Why not buy land for Beassssstssss to live in peace?" He suggested. 

Sean could see the logic in it. "That's actually a good idea." He said. "We'd have to find land first, and then buy it. And figure out how much that's going to cost." 

"You can figure it out." An-ru assured. "I believe in you, Sssssean." 

"You'd be one of the few to say that." Sean replied. 

"Where issssss the Dragon Egg?" An-ru asked. 

"Poppy's taking care of it." Sean answered. "For now. But we won't be able to keep it. Especially if it hatches." 

"I take it that Hogwartsssssss doesssn't allow Dragonssss in their hallsssss." An-ru figured.

"The Irony isn't lost of me, especially as Hogwarts' motto itself is Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon." Sean replied. He laughed at that, as did An-ru. 

But that was when Sean noticed a Container on An-ru's belt. It looked like it was filled with liquid. "What's that?" Sean asked. 

An-ru looked at the container. "The Ssssssssacred Water of the Hissssst." He answered as he held the container. "When a Lizardfolk is born. They are born in the Sssssacred Water of the Hisssssst Tree. Thisssss water isssss the duty of every Lizardfolk to protect and guard with their life. The Water issssss our connection to the Great Ancesssstorssss of the World." 

"And what should happen if you lose the Sacred Water?" Sean asked curiously.

"I would live in sssssshame in exile. Unable to return to my clan." An-ru answered. "I keep thisssss, ssssso that one day, I will return. It isssssss rumored that if a human isssss ssssay curssssssssed. It would heal them, and return them to ssssstrength." He explained. 

"Could it... nevermind." Sean shook his head. 

"Could it what?" An-ru asked.

"I was going to ask you if it could remove pain, but... it would not be worth it." Sean answered.