Chapter 4: The First Lessons.

Sean was grateful for his Field Guide. It was extremely key to helping navigate the School. Which is how he didn't get lost while traveling to Defense Against the Dark Arts. Unlike Certain First Years who were looking around at directions and trying to find their way around the castle. At least a Ghost was willing to give them directions.

"We've got to find the Transfiguration Class! Where is it? Is it up or down?" One First Year was saying anxiously. 

Sean moved past them. "Hey!" He heard that same First Year say to him. "You know where the Transfiguration Class is?" 

"No." Sean answered. "I'm still trying to figure out that myself. New Student." 

"New Student?" Sean heard another voice. 

Sean turned to see himself in front of a peculiar type of Ghost. "Hello there, young abled bodied man. "Sir. Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, Ghost of Gryffindor House. At your service." The Ghost nodded to him, and tipped his head. And by tipping, he literally tipped the head nearly off his head. 

"Hello." Sean greeted indifferently and yet creeped out at the same time. 

"I heard that we had a new student starting as a 5th year. I was there watching from the ceiling as you were sorted." Nearly Headless Nick said. "And to be a Ravenclaw no doubt. That is interesting." 

"The Sorting Hat said that's where I belonged." Sean pointed out. 

"The Sorting Hat put you in your House for a reason." Nearly Headless Nick replied. 

"Were you a Wizard?" Sean asked.

"Afraid not. I am merely a Ghost of the Halls." Nearly Headless Nick answered. "The Ghost of Gryffindor House to be specific. Is there anything I can help you with today?" 

"Gryffindor House has a Ghost?" Sean asked. 

"Yes." Nearly Headless Nick answered. "All Houses have their own House Ghost. The Gryffindors have me, and I don't like to brag, but the Gryffindor's have me. Hufflepuff has the Fat Friar. And Ravenclaw... has the Grey Lady." 

"Never met her." Sean replied. 

"Can't blame you, really." Nearly Headless Nick said. "The Grey Lady does not talk very much, especially to her own House." 

"Wonder why." Sean thought.

"Still, anything is better than the Bloody Baron. The Ghost of Slytherin House." Nearly Headless Nick added. "The name is pretty self explanatory." 

"I will... watch for that." Sean decided. 

"Now as I was saying." Nearly Headless Nick said. "Anything you need help with?" 

Sean looked at his Field Guide. "I think I'm good." He replied. And he took off for DADA. 

"Farewell to you, Young Celt." Nearly Headless Nick bayed. 

Sean then found himself in DADA classroom. Which to his great delight was not under the control of a crazy Pink, Toad Faced Woman. Instead, he came upon a duel that was taking place between two students. A Slytherin and a Gryffindor dueling each other. "Stupefy!" The Slytherin shot the spell at the Gryffindor. And both fighting each other with their own spells with effort.

"Sean." Sean heard Sarah who was watching the duel but turned to see that Sean entered the classroom.

"Hello, Sarah." Sean greeted.

"You made your way here." Sarah noted.

"Thank this Field Guide here." Sean replied. "Got it from Professor Weasley." He then looked on the scene. "What's goin' on here?"