Prologue: The Night of Fire.

The Ancient World. For Thousands of Years, Human Civilization has advanced from the depths of Primitive Forms and have built massive and advance civilizations all throughout the World. Each that are admired thousands of years later. From the Valleys of the Mighty Indus and the Chinese Dynasties of Asia, to the Egyptian Deserts of the Sahara, to the Greek Isles, to the Colossal Roman Empire in what is now known as Europe.

Each Society has dedicated their lives to the teachings of their Gods who have given a select few of humanity a power of the Gods. Or what the Humans to this day refer to as Magic. This wave of power sets off a wave where Magic users known as Witches and Wizards live in peace and harmony with their fellow Mortals. This era is known as the Golden Age of Magic.

But this Era of prosperity was not to last.

Following the Collapse of the Roman Empire in Western Europe... the Religion of Christianity has swept over Europe like Wild Fire. And soon... many now flock to this new religion, abandoning the faith of the Gods. The Church, the head of the Christian Faith also declares magic a sin. And Witches and Wizards are deemed heretics and satanists who disgrace the Teachings of God.

The Golden Age of Magic comes to a close.

On the British Isles... the Roman Empire after 4 Centuries of Rule leaves... and the Islands are left to the mercy of Anglo and Saxon invaders who establish the kingdoms of England. While to the East... the Scandinavian Vikings lay pillage to Europe. They have not abandoned the teachings of their Magic; their Seior and use it to pillage Europe as they so choose.

While to the West of England lies the land of Ireland. A land full of Deep Magic and Mystery. Ruled by and inhabited by the Celts. These Clans learn and protect the ways of the Ancient Magic through the Druids. As it was given to them by The Tuatha Dé Danann.

But as Britain grew its power... Ireland was officially forced into the United Kingdom of Great Britain which had united England, Scotland, and Wales into its banners. Celtic Tribes are absorbed under the British Flag. As for its teachings of magic... Many Celts abandon the Druid Faith in favor of learning the British Wizarding World... and taking up posts in the Wizarding Government... the Ministry of Magic. All students are sent to learn at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A School operating in Scotland.

But some Irish Clans... do not abandon the faith of the Celts. Some clans survived the Great Purge. And that is where our story takes us.

Deep in the heart of Ireland. In a land surrounded by the Pastures of Green Grass, and Oaks as strong as the Gods who built them. Lived the Druids of the Clan Baiscne, said to have descended from the Great Hero: Fionn mac Cumhaill. The Air was clean and crisp, the wind blew without a care. And Young Wizards and Witches all gathered together. In a meadow in the Forest, a Woman played on her sacred flute around the mighty Oak Trees.

It was also in that time that a Boy was running into the Forest. And it was also at that time that he swore that he could hear fairies in the trees of the Forest laughing at his expense. The Boy ignored them.

Finally the Boy approached the Woman. The Woman still had her eyes closed while still playing on her flute. The Boy stopped and stood respectfully.

"You are late, Sean." The Woman said.

"Apologies, Mother." The Boy replied. "I was... delayed."

"Pray tell..." The Woman said.

Sean took a deep breath. "Everyone in the village wanted to speak with me. Wish me the best of luck in the future... I was simply trying to tell them that I wished to be with you for the day. While I still could have time." He explained. "Perhaps you could make an exception this one time, Mother. It is an important day."