Chapter 40: Skeletons in the Closet.

The Month of January had come and gone just like that. And Sean was still shut out from the Map Room. A fact of which he had found annoying. Now it was February. And Sean had continued with trying to be a student. And continuing to manage his business with the Magical Beasts. Now it was Valentine's Day in the school. But Sean didn't participate. He had no relationship at the moment. And he certainly had bigger fish to fry than trying to find love on that day. 

And people were eagerly awaiting the return of the Quidditch Season which would be tomorrow. All thanks to Sean. "Thank you for returning Quidditch back to the people, Sean." Sarah thanked one say at breakfast. "I think everyone is thrilled that Black in his drunken mess he was in let Quidditch Back." 

"Couldn't he jussssst ban Quidditch again?" An-ru asked. 

"He could. But he doesn't want to look bad changing his mind a third time." Sarah answered. "At least that's what Madam Kogawa explained to me in Flying Class. Of course, Quidditch will be different this year." 

"In what way?" Sean asked having never been experienced in a Quidditch Season before. 

"Well, normally it's a full season of 6 games. Between 2 houses. And 3 games for each house. Whoever accumulates the most House points at the end of a season wins." Sarah explained. "But this year instead will be a tournament Gryffindor will play Slytherin, and Hufflepuff plays Ravenclaw. The winners play each other for the Trophy. And the losers play each other for 3rd Place." 

Sean nodded. Then he overlooked Sarah's shoulder. Someone was coming towards them. "Looks like we have a visitor." He said.

Sarah looked behind her to see Garreth walking up to her with a grin on his face. And a rose behind his back. "Hello, Sarah. Happy Valentine's Day." He greeted offering her a rose.

"Thank you, Garreth. Happy Valentine's Day to you as well." Sarah thanked and taking the gift.

"Hello, Garreth." Sean greeted.

"Oh, hi. Thanks again for the return of Quidditch, Sean." Garreth replied. "I can't wait to get out there and destroy Slytherin tomorrow."  

"I'm sure you'll be great." Sarah told him. 

"I will be when we win the Quidditch Cup." Garreth said with a grin. "You know, Sean. The way you beat Imelda's record. You should join the team. I'm sure the Ravenclaws could use someone like you. They're all a bunch of foolish players who can't tell the difference between a Quaffle and a Bludger." 

"Thanks, but no thanks." Sean had shot down. He may have brought Quidditch back to the school. But he wasn't a Quidditch Player not by a long shot. Especially with what was coming.

"Alright, your choice." Garreth figured. But then he turned to Sarah. "In any case, Sarah. I thought that it being Valentine's Day, if you'd like to do something with me today. I know our last date was because of a favor, but... if you'd like to give it another go..." He offered Sarah.

Sarah started nodding. It was just one date. And Sarah would want to make sure that her date going well the last time wasn't a fluke.

"I'd love to." Sarah said.

"They will start talking about us, you know. A Pureblood Wizard with a Muggleborn Witch." Garreth pointed out. "And the Daughter of a Clergyman no doubt." 

"Let them talk, I don't care." Sarah shrugged off. "My family isn't like others that vilify people like you and me." 

"That's nice to hear." Garreth replied. 

"Why should I vilify a people I don't know, and simply for existing?" Sarah asked. "I shouldn't." 

"Well, that explains why you're so comfortable around An-ru here." Garreth said to An-ru.