Chapter 10: Tomb of the Jackdaw.

"Did Anne say where the Vault was?" Sean asked as they started to make tracks for the Vault.

"No." Sarah answered. "All she said was that it in Upper Hogsfield in a Vault concealed." 

"That's not helpful." Sean commented. 

"Okay... and she also said: And I'm quoting her, Sean. 'The feckless knave meandered to his cave.'" Sarah added.

"So... it's a cave?" Sean asked. 

"Pretty much. A Vault in some ruins near Upper Hogsfield." Sarah clarified. "Too bad we don't have a map to help us. We could also ask some of the locals."  

Sean looked at his Field Guide. "Or maybe we do have a Map." He suggested bringing out the map of Hogwarts. And he let the Field Guide show off the rest of the area around Hogwarts. And now just of the School. "Fancy that." 

"Look around Upper Hogsfield." Sarah suggested. 

Sean held the map. He zoomed in closer to Upper Hogsfield. He looked around for a cave. By the Cliffs. "There it is." He said. "Looks to be situated by a cliffside." 

"It's about 10 minutes away to the North East." Sarah noted. 

"Then that's where we'll go." Sean declared. And he started to take off with Sarah in pursuit. He was glad to have gotten that Field Guide from Professor Weasley. Not only could he use it to navigate Hogwarts, but he could also navigate the World around Hogwarts. 

"I should probably tell you that Hogwarts Students usually don't venture out this far." Sarah said. 

"I could see that. From what I gathered it seemed that Hogwarts Students only traverse from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade. Seems strange that people seem to think that those are the only 2 destinations in the area around." Sean noted. 

"So it would seem." Sarah replied. She looked over the cliff. "There it is." She said. 

"Then I guess we climb down the rocks and get to it." Sean suggested as he started to jump down the cliff side. "Unless... you're not the person who likes to get dirty." 

Sarah shook her head and jumped down the cliffside herself to get to the Cave entrance. "Just because I'm the Daughter of a Clergyman, doesn't mean I'm stuffed in the house all day." She replied. 

They both entered the Vault. It was a circular room made of stone. And Sean could also see openings to other areas. And also a large metal rusted circle insignia at the center of the Room. 

"I don't see a Skeleton here." Sarah commented. "Just..." She looked at the walls to see six drawers on one side of the end of the Vault. And Six more on the other side. "Big Drawers?" She asked. 

"Hm." Sean had a thought looking at the Drawers. "So what is it that you do with Drawers?" He asked.

"Open them?" Sarah asked not sure of where Sean was going with this. "No wonder Anne never solved the first clue." 

"We open them." Sean confirmed. It looked too big to pull out by hand. The Drawers would have to come out to him. "Accio!" He shot at a Drawer. It opened. He shot the Summoning Charm at the one next to it. But when that one went out. It quickly retracted back. As did the one that Sean already tried before. "I get it now." He figured. "They've got to open in a certain sequence." 

"How are we going to know which sequence though?" Sarah asked. 

Sean looked at the walls. "Revelio." He casted. And certain drawers glowed a type of blue energy around them. "That's them, right there. We open the ones that are glowing." He figured.