Chapter 24: A Friend in Need.

Sean continued in his training, his studies, and also his business. By the 2nd Week of November, he had managed to juggle all of these with relative ease. Whenever Sean needed something for a subject. The Room would provide him with just that thing. And Sean would take full advantage.  

And Sarah would swing in by and help Sean run operations. They were still waiting for a response from Lodgok, but so far, there was nothing. And for a while, Sarah was also thinking of something. 

"How could she take away pain?" Sarah asked.

"Who?" Sean asked.

"That Girl. Isidora Morganach." Sarah clarified. "How would she be able to take away pain like you said she did?" 

"She did it with some type of Ancient Magic. I don't know the process myself." Sean answered. "From the way I saw it, it was as if she was removing a dangerous parasite from the body. When she did it from to her Father, her Father was... smiling, and thanking her. The whole thing in a way seemed off." 

"Seemed off?" Sarah asked. 

"Isidora had invited the other Professors to speak of her Travels. But when they arrived... Isidora didn't wish to discuss the details. All she said was that she had the ability to remove pain. And then she just did it." Sean answered. "She left... details out." 

"The whole idea of removing pain seems off to me, Sean." Sarah said. "Something like pain. It shouldn't be removed by force like that." 

"You think so?" Sean asked. 

"It was Emotional Pain right?" Sarah asked.

"Yes." Sean answered.

"Then yes." Sarah continued. "The idea of someone removing pain by force like that..." She had started to shiver. "In all honesty, Sean. Emotional Pain should not be removed Physically. It should be emotionally healed. By those close to us. And those that we love. And trust in God to heal us. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." She explained.  

"Hm." Sean commented. "Sometimes, I think that pain can be a part of life. Without pain, how can we find others to support us, to alert others that we need help?" He recalled back his conversation with his Parents at Samhain. That no more should he grieve. That it wasn't his fault. "I won't allow pain to consume me." He declared. 

"Sean. You know that I'll be here for you if you ever need anything." Sarah informed.

"And I am grateful to that, Sarah." Sean replied. "I wonder... now..." 

"What?" Sarah asked. 

"I wonder if Isidora ever had anyone to support her emotionally. Did the Hogwarts Professors ever try to help her?" Sean asked. 

Sarah had thought about that too.  "Other than a few kind words from Professor Rackham... No. There must be more to the story." He answered.

"I guess we'll just have to find more of the Trials in order to see the truth." Sean figured. But he and Sarah had both an internal agreement. That there were other ways to heal emotional pain rather than having it ripped right out of you.

"In the meantime, we'll have to figure out our spacing problem." Sean informed. "It's starting to get a little cramped in the habitat. If we had more space, I'd be much happier." 

That was when Deek walked up to both Sean and Sarah. And carrying more sacks of Galleons. "Sean Cormag. Sarah Parker. Deek has the latest income in." Deek announced. 

"Thanks, Deek." Sean thanked.

"And if it's not too much trouble, Deek has had a thought." Deek added. "He- well with your permission."